Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesday dailies here
- - By judyruns Date 2018-10-17 5:34 AM
Post. :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-10-17 5:37 AM Edited 2018-10-17 5:40 AM
Swandive, I'm not on facebook, but I'd like to see the pictures. Is there some way to get access without getting into facebook?

I was able to do 45 minutes on the trail and into the park. As I was finishing, 7 deer came off the park area and meandered down the road. they are definitely on the move since we had a cold snap.

Today I plan a trail run or perhaps a partial trail/park run.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-10-17 12:12 PM
Wow! That's a lot of deer.
Parent - - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-17 3:03 PM
I haven't actually posted any pictures yet, but if I do I'll try to figure out how to do a direct link for you.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-10-17 3:14 PM
Thanks! :grin:
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-10-17 12:11 PM
It's hard for me to find the truth me to get on here lately. I ran Monday and Tuesday and did some easy stretching this morning. I will run tomorrow morning. I hate my early morning schedule, although it probably isn't that early for some. I am trying to get up earlier. The rest of the week I start later, thank goodness. I'm also forcing myself to go to bed earlier, so I'm not tired. Running is going well, but I am still achy. I will be starting a new medicine and hope it helps.
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-17 3:04 PM
Early morning schedules are overrated. : pbbt:  It is nice to see you around when you get a chance to get online. :happy:

I hope the new meds help with the achiness!
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-10-17 3:15 PM
+1  :happy:
Hope the medication will help. It's great to hear from you. :hug:
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-10-17 1:50 PM
PT yesterday didn't feel all that hard at the time, but the aftermath has been brutal. Quite sore today in certain parts of my leg and hip. But I am at 110 degrees flexion 4 weeks out from surgery, and so that's pretty good.

I am SO BORED. Feeling restless and useless. Also lonely. It is hard to feel this dependent on others. I am trying hard to both acknowledge this and to squelch myself from dwelling on it, and instead find things to do.
Parent - - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-17 3:09 PM
You don't seem like the type of person who has spent much time in your life just sitting around, so it's a difficult adjustment to be forced to sit down.  I mean, sitting around with nothing to do sounds nice, but actually doing it gets boring rather quickly.  Best of luck learning to deal with the boredom. :hug:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-10-17 3:14 PM
I agree!
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-10-17 3:15 PM
I love your knitting projects you posted on FB. It is hard to be dependent on others when you are an independent person.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-10-17 3:18 PM
Even as exercisers, we feel "I'd love to sit and rest". However, it palls in no time at all because we get really used to being in motion. Sounds like you are doing well flexibility wise.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesday dailies here