Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Tuesdailies Here
- - By judyruns Date 2018-10-16 5:48 AM
Post. :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-10-16 5:49 AM
Monday I bundled up and went out for 45 minutes of running on the trail. The air was so clear. I saw a pair of deer, the male did not have a rack yet. It got much colder last night so I’ll have to stick to the park during the rut until the bucks calm down.
Today I’ll need to add all my layers because it was much colder last night.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-16 6:45 AM
Jealous of your cold weather!  It's interesting that you are seeing so many deer.  Here they're going into hiding because hunting season is about to start.
Parent - - By newfmrs Date 2018-10-16 8:24 AM
Still jealous also!  I can't imagine bundling up!!!!  Does the park have a long loop or do you have to repeat shorter ones?
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-10-16 1:40 PM
The park is about a mile loop with a shorter "keyhole" loop and a larger loop up the hill.
I was wearing 3 shirts under my plastic coated jacket.
Parent - - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-16 6:44 AM
I'm tired and sore and it's warm and humid, so this morning's run wasn't fantastic.  In fact it was a rather slow, sweaty run.  Today is allegedly going to be the last day in the 80s, but we'll see.  More work to do outside today, but not planning to move any more giant rocks.

I've come to the conclusion that my (clean) running clothes must smell. :laugh:  I don't notice it, but the cat loves my running shorts if I set them out the night before.  She's usually only interested in clothes that are sweaty and gross, so it makes me think my running clothes must smell even when they're clean.
Parent - - By newfmrs Date 2018-10-16 8:25 AM Edited 2018-10-16 8:28 AM
There's no way anyone wants to sniff my running clothes - dirty or clean.  Enjoy your outside work. 

ETA - I sent a PM the other day to you.  Not that you have to answer it but wasn't sure if you saw it!
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-16 6:04 PM
Thanks for the heads up.  I'll go read my PM. :blush:  I have a bookmark that sends me straight to the Women's forum, so I tend to not see the main page, which seems to be the only place where there's a notification about PMs.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-10-16 1:41 PM
Great work on the run! I am still amazed by your rock moving.:shocker!:
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-16 6:16 PM
The rock is still in place and not going anywhere. :laugh:  Are you on Facebook?  If so, we should be friends.  I don't post much but I might get around to posting pictures of what I'm doing.
Parent - - By newfmrs Date 2018-10-16 8:27 AM
Did a short run today.  It was 82 degrees out again.  I haven't done a run that was under 80 degrees in who knows how long.  Supposed to hit 92 again today :cry:.  Where is our version of fall?????  I did run 3 times last week, all with my DH.  He makes me run faster.  Now my pace is actually not so bad so I really need to add some distance to my runs.  I usuallly am so crammed for time though.  DH left saturday again for a business trip.  He gets back late fri night but has to work (out of the house) all next weekend as well.  I'm not sure why we're so busy.  He has definite travel in Nov as well...
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-10-16 1:43 PM
Excellent work on the run! The high temps make running so difficult. Cool weather really makes it so much easier.
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-16 6:02 PM
I'm so sorry about your weather. :cry:  I know it's good for DS and all, but that is miserable!
Up Topic Communities / Women / Tuesdailies Here