Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Friday Dailies Arrived!
- - By judyruns Date 2018-10-12 5:56 AM
Post as you wish. :grin:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-10-12 5:58 AM
Thursday it was cooler so I wore my lighter jacket. I found my RB and she and I did 65 minutes around the park.
Today I hope to do a light easy trail run since we are unable to go to classes. DC has some appointments that came up but wants to still do a hike later.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-12 6:56 AM
I hope you have a good day. :happy:
Parent - By newfmrs Date 2018-10-12 9:10 AM
JEalous of a need for a jacket :cry:.  Hope you have a good trail run today.
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-10-12 6:44 PM
Your trails must be beautiful this time of year.
Parent - - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-12 6:55 AM
Finally cooler here!  51 degrees this morning!  I celebrated by running my 6.66 route. :evil:  I won't say I was fast, but I was a little bit less slow than I have been and I felt an awful lot better.

The nieces have fall break next week, so China sis et al are leaving after school today to go visit friends and have a mini vacation, which means that the house ought to be a little bit quieter.  ...Except that my parents have friends (two adults and an 18-year-old) visiting.  Not really sure how long they are staying, but they arrived last night which gives a day of overlap with twelve people in the house.

Plan today is to do some work outside.  Lots of limbs to pick up after all of the wind.
Parent - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-10-12 9:03 AM
Ooo! Nice running temperatures, Swandive! :grin: Glad it has cooled off some.

Started today by going to an awards breakfast at the high school with T-Bone. Youngest daughter, a junior in H.S., got recognized for excelling in her dual-enrollment courses at the local community college. :happy: She is on the spectrum, very smart, and has been battling frustration with standard high school courses. But she LOVES the college classes. So glad she is taking them. She wants to go into computer animation and design for movies and these classes are foundational for that kind of work.

T-Bone dropped me off at the house, where I did my daily walk, then PT, then did some raking out in the yard. Nothing too strenuous, but it feels nice to be outside and moving.
Parent - By newfmrs Date 2018-10-12 9:11 AM
Jealous of your weather too.  I hope you get a little of a break with the nieces gone!  I am sending you a PM.
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-10-12 6:45 PM
I am loving the cooler temp today and glad your weather is the same. That's a lot of people in the house.
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-10-12 6:43 PM
Nothing today. I ran yesterday and my body is achy this week. I'm hoping to run tomorrow. I really need do also get some mat workouts in, but I guess I'm dealing with lupus. My muscles are sore and I'm stiff. DD passed the NCLEX, so she is now a certified RN.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-10-13 3:43 PM
Congrats to DD! Great job. :grin::cool:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Friday Dailies Arrived!