Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesday Is Here dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-10-10 6:56 AM
Post. :happy:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-10-10 6:58 AM
Tuesday I found my buddy and we did 45 minutes out the trail. I saw an Osprey in the nest. I’m not sure if they migrate, but I suspect they head for some warmth somewhere. In the afternoon, DC and I did a hike for 80 minutes. It’s the third of the 8 hikes we do in Fall.
Today I’m going out the trail again. I’d better dash. I’m also picking up a book at my library.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-10 9:40 AM
Today is supposed to be the last day with highs above 80 and lows in the 70s...  This morning was 72* and a dew point of 72. :meh:  So gross.  It was supposed to be raining, but wasn't.  I was actually hoping for rain as it would make the weather slightly more tolerable.  We're not actually in the path of the hurricane -- we're supposed to get a bit of rain and not much else -- but we're definitely getting warm, humid air coming off the gulf.  I ran 5 slow, sweaty miles and I'm very much hoping for better weather by the time I run on Friday.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-10-10 2:57 PM
Excellent work on the 5 miler. It was humid here too but I think is supposed to gradually change. Dew point of 72 is awful!
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesday Is Here dailies