Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Friday Is Around Here Somewhere
- - By judyruns Date 2018-10-05 4:44 AM
Post. :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-10-05 4:45 AM
Thursday was a good 40 minute run. Some blue jays have just moved into an area out the trail. They have been following me on the trail for several days. They must have a nest out there that they are defending. They are a very colorful addition to the bird population out there.
Today I am off to classes. I always look forward to meditation and yoga.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-10-05 6:01 AM
Enjoy the classes. We feed birds and don't have blue jays. My grandmother use to say they were mean birds.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-10-05 3:12 PM
Jays are really aggressive, for sure. :meh:
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-05 3:43 PM
We have blue jays, but I think maybe they come in the wintertime. :wtf:  I don't think I see them much when it's warm out, so they must come south for the winter.
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-10-05 6:00 AM
Happy it's Friday. I ran yesterday and today. I probably should have taken a rest day today because my legs are achy and the muscles are tight, but I got up early on my own. I'm thinking tomorrow will be a mat workout. I like the cooler, less humid weather.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-10-05 3:13 PM
Excellent work on the exercise and running! This past week I ran so much better because of the cooler temps. It made a huge difference. :happy:
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-05 3:40 PM
If you wake up early, it seems like you may as well go for a run, eh? :laugh:  But still, rest days are important.  I'm jealous of your weather, though.  It is apparently still summertime here. :meh:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Friday Is Around Here Somewhere