Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Treading thru the Thursday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-10-04 5:08 AM
Please make this day go by fast.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-10-04 5:18 AM
--Sliced my finger at work yesterday with the lone, shitty paring knife that I’ve been given. I had been bringing my own but I had to take everything home to wash and I forgot to take it back to work with me. I was pissed. I got an Amazon and made myself out an order for some supplies. They need to buy me some things. I’m not hauling my stuff from home and using it anymore. :mutmad:

--They’ve been pretty good about providing us some things but not so good (like knives, pans and storage containers) on others. :roll:

--Busy day today. Pre-K this morning.....this is my trial on the Blueberry Tofu smoothie : pbbt:.......then off to Greenfield to change out a display board and meet with the school nurse at the elementary school there about some programming, then back to Mt. Vernon Elementary to teach 1st, Pre-K and 2nd.

--The pumpkin ricotta cheese dip for my dairy lesson was a hit. :grin:

--Appreciation dinner tonight for the Community Foundation of the Ozarks. I used to be really involved with that when I was on the Trails Committee. I still get invites to different functions the put on which is nice. But, that means my day starts at 7 a.m. and will go to about 8:30 p.m. :cry:

--Going to make an appointment with the hand surgeon for the first of January. Hopefully I can do another cortisone shot and at least buy me some time until later in the year and then have this thumb operated on. Going to try to hold off until January so everything can go on the new calendar year for the sake of insurance.

--I passed out last night. Not a result of alcohol but just been damn tired.  I barely remember crawling into bed and I have no recollection of the night. Geez. I can’t keep this up. :meh:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-10-04 6:06 AM
Careful with that schedule, you may turn out like me! Bald, crabby, fat and out of shape.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-10-04 6:45 AM
I hope your hand makes it to January.

Take a break! You are working yourself :shocker!::sad:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-10-04 6:39 AM
~It's National Taco Day!!!

~Every time I time a race I can barely walk the next day :cry::mutmad:

~I officially hate middle school cross country. 1/3 of the teams didn't send in all of their entries. 3 teams didn't send in any entries, just showed up :roll::mutmad::mutmad::mutmad:

~Woke up about an hour early with a calf cramp :mutmad::mutmad:  Woke up at normal time with cramp in the other calf :roll:

~It's also CB Radio Day!

~And National Vodka Day
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-10-04 6:44 AM
Shouldn't Taca Day coincide with Tequila Day, not Vodka Day?

How about national Drink Anything You Want Day?

So sorry about the soreness:cry:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-10-04 6:43 AM
Morning!

I've had a rough time waking up this week. Totally feeling lazy and blah. Kids haven't made it to the bus yet this week. :blush:

Knee is fine unless i have to walk down stairs or downhill. Really pissing me off. But I should probably be treating it better. Tbh, other than sitting and stretching I need to ice and take some nsaids. Be a better patient, Shannon! Even a 3" stepdown to my foyer/front door set it off this morning. I do wish I could get a feeling on the scale of injury, but i've never had this one before.

Work is super hot for me right now. I shouldn't even be here right now.

Wore my new jean jacket yesterday. I was actually 'in style' yesterday:shocker!:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Treading thru the Thursday RTTs