Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Weather Wednesday
- - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-10-03 5:33 AM
Partly Texas with a chance of Minnesota by morning is what our weather person said.

Heading to 90 today but 40 when we wake up tomorrow.

What's it like where you are?
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-10-03 5:36 AM
I want to do a long run today but that 90 degree high does not sound inviting.  I procrastinate too much though, so I will get after it once the back to school traffic eases up.

Happy Wednesday all, get moving, be well.:happy::hug:
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-10-03 7:47 AM Edited 2018-10-03 7:50 AM
Went into the office yesterday. The interstate construction increased in length, but there are no longer any single lanes, so even though there is a decreased speed the drive wasn't too bad.  No getting stuck in a parking lot for 45 minutes.

My knee was feeling ok so I stopped at the gym on the way home and did some time on the ARC trainer. Knee is still ok today but my left ankle was sore when I first woke up. :roll:  Seems ok now. Guess my old age disease is spreading.

I'll take today off except for some occasional strolls around the condos every hour or so.

Mother-in-law went into assisted living Monday. It's working out so-so at the moment.  Maybe could have gone longer at home, but slots don't open up for months/years at the place she went to and the fear was that if something happened to my father-in-law she would be stuck needing help.  Cindy and I couldn't be there 24/7.

My father-in-law likes our 55 inch TV and was determined to get the same thing over at the assisted living. Nevermind that the room is half the size as our living room.  I went with him to Best Buy on Sunday and we picked something out. I hooked it up Monday evening.  It is a smart TV, which they didn't really want, but it was the best deal.  I don't know if she has wifi at her place, but when I hooked it up and it gave a list of available routers, our home router popped up.  We are less than 300 feet from her room with practically line-of-sight so I may try adding her to our network and see what happens. Not that she would figure out how to use it in 100 years, but maybe when Cindy is staying with her she could watch Netflix.

As for the weather, it couldn't be more depressing so I try not to think about it.  Everyday I check the 10-day forecast and everyday it says mid-80s as far as the eye can see. I sure do miss Michigan weather. We should be wearing sweatshirts and making chili. Instead we sweating in shorts.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-10-03 2:45 PM
Our weather is not too bad at all.

I walked this morning and now doing homework.  But taking a break.  Why oh why do I struggle with my Bible study questions?
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Weather Wednesday