Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Mondailies Are Starting
- - By judyruns Date 2018-10-01 4:34 AM
Post. :happy:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-10-01 4:47 AM
Friday I took yoga and meditation classes. Running was SDO
Saturday I ran 55 minutes down in the park and out the trail. There are now fox squirrels in the park proper. I’m glad to see them. DC and I did an hour’s hike out in my favorite park.
Sunday Buddy and I started out the trail in the dark and cool. We could hear critters in the woods starting to react to the tiny bit of light in the sky…rustling in the dried leaves, a bird chirp in the distance, the crows starting to fuss…. We did 60 minutes out the trail with intermittent showers. Finally it ended at stretch time.
Today I plan a run out the trail. I'm finally feeling better from my last Thursday's flu shot. :happy:
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-10-01 9:22 AM
Swam. First time since the sprain kicking.  Could frog kick with the sprained side, but not flutter kick.  But the knee on the not sprained side hurt from the frog kick.  I'm totally out of symmetry right now, and may go back to some re-building on land before doing too much more kicking.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-10-01 9:50 AM
Good that you were able to try, but it's hard when any injury to a leg affects everything. The land work may help a lot. I can't swim, but wouldn't kicking require a whole lot of force behind it? The land work would slow that down and get you better quicker in the long run.
Good luck with it! :happy:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Mondailies Are Starting