Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Sunday Runday
- - By swandive Date 2018-09-30 9:27 AM
...and whatever else if you aren't running.
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-09-30 9:40 AM
I ran 14 miles this morning.  Very sweaty and slow as the overnight low was 71 with a dew point of 70. :roll:

I miss what this place used to be.  I guess some of it is just the nature of the internet, but I need imaginary friends to hang out with because real life people are just pissing me off. :laugh:  Seriously, I have been in a horrible mood.  There are people around all the time and I can fill my weekly quota of people-ing in about 20 minutes.  The nieces had another birthday party yesterday (their third in two weeks), which mostly involves lots of shrieking and massive amounts of sugar. :meh:  Then Mom cooked pork overnight in the crock pot.  I do not enjoy the smell of cooking meat, so I kept waking up last night to a nauseating smell.  See, I'm crabby and not fit to be around people. :blush:  The weather outside is still nasty, but it's the only place I can get away, so I spent yesterday afternoon working on clearing the fence line, i.e. fighting briars and poison ivy.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-09-30 2:02 PM
Great work indeed on the 14 miler! Ugh on the dew point.
Oh, about the crock pot cooking overnight. It is not pleasant as I have tried it. Never again. :meh: Even the plain broth vegetable soup doesn't smell good during the night. During the day it is ok.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Sunday Runday