Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thursdailies Cool Yet Again!
- - By judyruns Date 2018-09-27 6:25 AM
Post. :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-09-27 6:26 AM
Wednesday the rain was only a light intermittent mist. It felt so cooling and good on my face! I’m so pleased that I saw 4 fox squirrels out by the lake. I was hoping they would proliferate here. We had loads of them when we lived in the eastern border of OH. They are larger and tougher than our smaller grey or black squirrels but I am happy to have them all.
Today I plan a run out the trail. It got cooler again!
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-09-27 2:52 PM
Hi, Judy! Nice to hear it is getting cooler...and I don't think I have ever seen fox squirrels? They sound cute, though.

I'm posting because I actually started PT yesterday and (of course) did my exercises as prescribed today. This time around, for some reason, I have better extension and flexion already than I did after the other knee surgery. I can almost bend the knee to 90 degrees already, only 10 days out from surgery, and am close to having full extension as well. I can already extend the leg straighter than I could before surgery, so that feels REALLY good. My hamstrings especially; they've been in a slightly contracted position since the ACL injury and OOOOOOOOO, it feels good to stretch them out.

My physical therapist this time around is an older lady who has been doing PT for 25 years. She is not as personally warm as my previous PT person, but damn, she knows what she is doing. I'm interested to see what the PT experience will be like this time around.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-09-27 5:01 PM
Great that it is going so well! The progress sounds excellent!
Fox squirrels are a golden brown/gold color and they are really BIG squirrels, sort of like squirrels on steroids. :laugh:
We have a few black squirrels around here, but many intermixed with the greys. As a result we have every shade of grey imaginable. :grin:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thursdailies Cool Yet Again!