Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesdailies Arrived Late Again!
- - By judyruns Date 2018-09-26 6:11 AM
Post. :grin:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-09-26 6:12 AM
Tuesday the rain stopped abruptly even though I was completely prepared to run in a pour. It was a good 40 minutes run, some stretches, then a short walk.
Today I plan a run out the trail. It’s raining so I will “suit up”. Off to a library book sale this afternoon.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-09-26 6:48 AM
I'd be happy to take some of your rain!

I hope you find some exciting things at the library book sale. :happy:
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-09-26 6:45 AM
Somehow our week of rain (and predicted cool down) haven't exactly materialized. :roll:  We need rain but have gotten almost none at all and overnight lows and dew points are still no lower than 70. :meh:  I don't think summer will ever actually end.  Crappy, slow run this morning.  Five miles done, but I can't say I enjoyed it.  As you can probably tell, I'm not in the best of moods. : pbbt:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-09-26 6:57 AM
Great work and effort! on the 5 miler. The dew points at that level are awful. Our situation has improved with the DPs and it made all the difference. The very day it lowered and cooled I felt like I was sailing along. The rain is suddenly out of the picture here as of 9am but it will be cloudy indefinitely. We get lots of cloudy all the time. :roll:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesdailies Arrived Late Again!