Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Tuesday 9/25
- - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-09-25 5:12 AM
Good Day Masters.  What's Up?
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-09-25 5:16 AM
I ran 3.05 this morning. I last ran on Saturday morning but it feels like weeks ago. How can a little 3-day trip so totally disrupt things? I'm still tired and apathetic about everything.

5½ weeks until I supposedly run a half marathon. It could be a disaster, but at least it is keeping me moving when I don't feel like it.  I am going to put in 5 consistent weeks of doing my core workout. I did 1 set this morning and I'll fit in 2 more sometime today.  I think the upcoming half will be sufficient motivation to keep at it.
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-09-25 5:21 AM
I looked at the calendar. The half is 6½ weeks from now. That is helpful.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-09-25 6:18 AM
You can do it!
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-09-25 11:41 AM
Good day Dave.  Getting lonely here.  Have fun with your 1/2 marathon training.  I had 2 10k's picked out for October and neither one is being held.:sad:

I know you all are tired of reading about yoga; I'm tired of posting yoga.  But it's all I've got today.  Long(ish) run tomorrow.  Today is Amy's one year anniversary of work.  I'm driving up to her place early evening; taking supper and the dog and a book case.  She will like 2 of the 3.:grin:  We will attempt to transform the bookcase into a coffee bar for her kitchen.  She's an engineer, no problem right?:laugh:
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-09-25 4:16 PM
It is getting lonely.

Congratulations to Amy!
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-09-25 3:01 PM
We made it through cc practice without rain.  10 minutes after practice ended it started raining pretty hard.  That's one good day moment. 

My left groin has been real achy the past two days.  Significant ache so that it hurt when I was jogging out of necessity with some of my cc kids today.  Maybe one day I'll be healed and able to run again.

Next week is fall break.  Three more work days then I get a little rest.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-09-25 4:16 PM
Went for a walk with a friend and then had a meeting. My husband mowed the backyard as starting tomorrow we are due for more rain.

I can't believe how bad the rain damage was last week.  Walked along our creek downtown and trees were knocked down. 

Ok that's it for today.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Tuesday 9/25