Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Fridailies Now
- - By judyruns Date 2018-09-21 4:56 AM
Post. :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-09-21 4:58 AM
Thursday I joined my buddy for 40 minutes of running. After that was groceries and volunteer work 1.5 hours at the library.

Classes today are Tea with Presidents, Yoga, Meditation & Mudras, Western Art History, African Americans in the White House history, and Amusement parks of the area in the past. Yoga mat is right by the door. I look forward to all the classes. The history classes also help my personal study. By the way, I’m reading a book right now that is entitled, “Bound To The Fire”
by Kelley Fanto Deetz. It’s nonfiction, about the lives of slave cooks on plantations both during colonial and antebellum times. It also includes the architectural evolution of the quarters, houses and kitchens. I may get in a TM run at the school this afternoon.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-09-21 11:19 AM
Your classes sound interesting.
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-09-21 11:18 AM
I ran again this morning and no walking was involved. My brother always listens to books in the car, so it motivated me to do the same. My friends gave me the name of the app that links to the library. I can't believe the difference in my life! I downloaded a book last night and have been listening to it while I drive around. On Tuesday I was in the car for almost four hours, so it will be nice to use my car time for something productive. Usually I will chat with people on the phone, but I think the audiobooks are better for me.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-09-21 5:28 PM
Great job on the running. Don't hesitate to involve walking some again if you need to. :hug:
When I worked at the library, there were many truckers who checked out books on CD. They were so glad to have us as a great free source. :happy:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Fridailies Now