Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesdailies Arrived Late :blush:
- - By judyruns Date 2018-09-19 9:17 AM
:blush:Tuesday I started out with a 35 minute run when the fog lifted. After stretches I walked 1.5 miles. I wasn’t tired at all after the run. Walking tires me a lot.
Today I plan a nice trail run. I think we may go and do volunteer work at the library either today or tomorrow. Friday will be a return to the classes I usually sign up for.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-09-19 4:02 PM
Nothing for me. I drove a lot for work yesterday and just couldn't get up. I had a stress test today, so did some walking, although brief. They asked if I exercised and asked if it was ok to turn up the incline and pace because it didn't look like I was working hard. Running and biking pay off.:laugh: My good friend's mom passed away so I am going to the wake tonight and the funeral tomorrow morning.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-09-19 5:46 PM
Great about the asking to turn up the pace and incline on the stress test. :grin: We work out and lose sight of the progress because we keep driving ahead to accomplish. Our bodies tell us when they need sleep. It's good to listen to that. :hug:
Sorry about the friend's loss. It's such a mental and physical jolt to the body.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesdailies Arrived Late :blush: