Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Soggy Sunday, 16 Sep 2018
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-09-16 5:43 AM
Let’s get this party started!
Parent - - By pamruns [us] Date 2018-09-16 7:59 AM
Good morning! It is indeed soggy here today!

I'm about to "run" out to the grocery store.....Does that count as exercise??
Parent - By markhh [us] Date 2018-09-16 11:11 AM
If you get mad at somebody you can call it cross-fit.
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-09-16 10:55 AM
I ran 3.19 before church. We had coffee duty today so lots of standing and brewing.

I don't have much contact with my sister or brother. No real reason other than we all went our own ways after high school. But I got a text from my sister last night saying she was going to the family reunion in the Buffalo area next weekend. (My sister lives in Hagerstown, MD)

I decided I may as well go too. It's been at least 5 years since I last showed up at the reunion.  (I have 45 or more cousins and I don't even remember their names.)  I'm going to go up on Friday and stay in Niagara Falls so I can get up Saturday morning and run the old routes along the Niagara River and around the Falls area.  Hopefully we'll meet-up with my brother Friday night and have a mini-reunion. My brother lives near Niagara Falls.

Saturday is the show with a pig roast and all the people. It is even nicknamed Pigstock.  Last time I went I camped out at my cousin's house where the event is held.  This year, I'm going to sleep in our Honda Element. I just tried the air mattress and it fits in the back like it was designed for that purpose.

Now I just have to make it through 4 days of work first....
Parent - - By markhh [us] Date 2018-09-16 11:08 AM
"Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city." - George Burns
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-09-16 11:11 AM
:laugh:
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-09-16 11:11 AM
Its a hot humid party for sure.  2 miles after church.  4 mosquito bites.  yoga before bed, maybe some football.

next up: lunch.:grin:
Parent - - By markhh [us] Date 2018-09-16 11:14 AM
No issues with the hamstring this morning, so I'll try another run this afternoon while Katy "horses around"
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-09-16 11:22 AM
Does Katy enjoy being an only child lately?
Parent - By markhh [us] Date 2018-09-17 6:37 AM
Not really : pbbt: Increased parental attention is - after all - a two-sided coin- especially for a middle-schooler.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Soggy Sunday, 16 Sep 2018