Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Thursdaily, 13 Sep 2018
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-09-13 5:33 AM
What are you doing today?  Rain in your area?

Post away...

Oh is Deb in Yosemite this week?
Parent - - By pamruns [us] Date 2018-09-13 7:51 AM
Good Morning!

No rain here just yet. I went out for a 1.7-mile walk with just a bit of jogging thrown in. 76 degrees with 97% humidity-YUK! SOOOO tired of this humidity!

Praying for everyone affected by Florence.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-09-13 8:24 AM
That is some nasty weather!
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-09-13 8:27 AM
Morning all.  Yes, I think this Deb's vaca week.

I should be hosting a Masters FE this week; temps in the 50's overnight, sunny and low 80's during the day.   So sorry for all the rain some of you are having.

Yoga day today.  Also, spending as much time outside as possible; the perfect weather won't last forever.

Mike - if you are lurking post a quick hello to let us know you're still around.  I hope your return to running is sooner rather than later.
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-09-13 10:08 AM
Where is Mike?
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-09-13 3:54 PM
Mike is on the Injured Reserve List.   Can't run.   I suspect it's tough for him to post w/o the morning 8.  He has XC in the afternoon.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-09-13 10:09 AM
It's raining again but on my way home, I did see a rainbow!  Brought a huge smile to my face.
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-09-13 1:59 PM
I'm in the office today, but I didn't bring my running stuff.  Just as well since it is 90° outside.

The work started on our roof at the condo today so I came in to avoid the noise.  I don't think making the drive and dealing with office stuff is any better than the noise though.

With the roof work going on, I hope the rain holds off for a couple more days. 

If I wake up rested tomorrow, I am going to go for a longish run. At least 8, but hopefully more.  I've been putting in a few extra hours at work so if I'm a little late, no one is going to complain.

Anyone know what crazy man Rob is training for with his 13 & 14 mile runs before work in the morning?  His workouts are inconceivable to my lazy brain.
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-09-13 4:34 PM
Came home to a mess. The roofers will clean up when they're done, but the AC was off when I got here and it was getting hot inside.

Roofers said it was nothing they did.

I found a breaker was tripped but it wouldn't reset. I went up in the attic and flipped the furnace switch off and back on. Then the breaker reset. The AC seems to be working. It's over 90 outside so it won't cool too much until the sun goes down.

The cat is a basket case with all the noise and pounding. She's glued to my lap.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Thursdaily, 13 Sep 2018