Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Face the Friday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-09-07 6:00 AM
:happy:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-09-07 6:10 AM
--Working one job today. Kind of like having a day off. Gregg would know how that feels. : pbbt:

--I really liked the new dentist. She immediately detected a crack in my tooth. It has a big filling in it that I got when I was probably 15 years old. She said those old, silver mercury fillings don’t last forever and actually kind of expand over time doing just what this one has done. She said she is actually surprised it has lasted this long. They’re going to remove it, pack it with something or another and put a crown on it. I have another filling that she wants to replace with a new, white one. Evidently, this is a pretty common practice with the old fillings.

--Took longer at the dentist that expected. The cleaning was much more thorough than the previous place I was going. Had a sealant put on one tooth to protect it. But, other than that all is good. :happy:

--New site visit today. Going to the library in Miller. I really don’t think there will be much traffic or anything for me to do but that’s fine. I have paperwork I can work on.

--New lesson for the 1st and 2nd graders today too. We’re learning about grains. Going to make popcorn in a hot air popper and then all the kids will get a sample. I’m sure it’ll be a hit. :happy:

--Tire for the lawnmower cost $62 to replace. :shocker!::wtf: Guy at the tire shop felt so bad at the ridiculous price he didn’t charge Iowa for repairing a flat on his disc.

--Krystal had a slow week. Next week doesn’t look too good either. I know it goes in spurts, it always did for me. I just hope she doesn’t get too discouraged. It’s a tough business.

--It ended up being an 88 year old man who hit that teacher. According to his report his foot got stuck between the gas pedal and the brake pedal. Who knows? He ended up dragging the teacher 25-30 yards before hitting another car and stopping. Kids witnessed this. :cry: My friend is a mess. Her family has had so much tragedy lately. Her dad just passed away in July, her aunt passed away the day after her sister was killed and a brother is battling cancer. It can’t get any worse. :sad:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-09-07 6:19 AM
That's horrible about that teacher
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-09-07 7:03 AM
Massage. First time she didn't make me want to throw up. She says my muscles are more balanced. And my sciatica isn't as bad. Or piriformis. I can tell. Definitely. I only grabbed the table a couple of times. :laugh: My hips and back feel so much better.

Ripley just got herself grounded. Tbh, I'm pretty lax with her because rational talk usually works. Not this morning. So she isn't going to the Fall Festival tonight. I'm not sure she has ever missed any event due to her own behavior. Oh well. Just saved myself $20.

This is the first weekend of soccer!
Friday - Tj at Fall Festival
Sat - Tj baseball game
Sun - my soccer game, ripley's soccer game
Sun night - Going to the KSU women's soccer game. Rip gets to be a player walker at the beginning of the game. :cool: It isn't ATL UTD but oh well.....It is free.

Q paid an extra payment yesterday. So his $800 balance is now $400 on the sports and med stuff for the kids.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-09-07 7:03 AM
I HATE SOCCER PLAYERS! OMFFSG!:mutmad::mutmad::mutmad::mutmad::mutmad::mutmad::mutmad::mutmad::mutmad:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-09-07 7:28 AM
I lost all of my quicklinks in my internet browser. Like normally if I open a new tab it will have links to the 8 most popular sites I use and now it is gone, I just get a standard google landing page. I need those links to remind me to waste time and check sites LOL

My knee is killing me now, I need to work out the tightness in my ITB and hips for sure. Oh and lose about 50 lbs.  NBD

Looks like the inlaws are coming to visit this fall. I wondered if they would since we said we're not flying out there this year. Looks like it will really just be about 4 days here which is fine by me.

Guess that means I have 2 months to get the guest room/closet back to usable shape. It is still a giant mess from consignment sale/FB sale/whatever stuff all over.

Speaking of FB sale, lets see if people actually show up to get their stuff today. Have 5 people picking up stuff I'm selling, though 2 were supposed to pick up yesterday and changed to today so I'm not holding out too much hope.

They decided to keep the neighborhood pool open an extra week because it was going to be warm but it's been rain since yesterday and think it will rain this weekend too. Guess that plan didn't work out so well.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Face the Friday RTTs