Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Tragic Thursday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-09-06 5:22 AM
:cry:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-09-06 5:29 AM
--Elementary school teacher in Neosho, MO was hit and killed by a car as she was helping kids cross the road. She was a very good friend of mine from high schools little sister. :cry: I cannot imagine.

--Dentist appointment this morning. Trying someone new because I’ve been to the same one for 2 years and been complaining of a tooth that is sensitive to hot and cold and nothing is being done.

--Chigger bites all over. :meh: Must have gotten them from the garden the other evening.

--Seniors in Aurora were really nice, attentive and interactive yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised.

--I booked Miller Elementary school K-2 for January and February....I’m going to be able to go in 6 times and be there all day and be done.....then the 3-5th grades 2x/week for 3 weeks in May. That’s perfect. :cool: They would like to get 6th grade on the schedule too, which they’ve never done before, so she’ll be getting back to me about scheduling them. They’re also interested in maybe doing a summer program. What a great school to have. Easy scheduling, plans ahead and close proximity to my office. :cool:

--Critters are all acting like they’re starving this morning. Is there a full moon or something? :wtf:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-09-06 6:11 AM
I'm so sorry about your friend.

Chiggers:cry: - another reason I don't garden......:laugh::sad:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-09-06 6:40 AM
Sorry to hear about your friend's sister

That's weird a dentist wouldn't do anything - if anything I think some like to do stuff too soon.
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-09-06 11:49 AM
Former dentist never even identified the crack.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-09-06 6:17 AM
Massage for my back tonight. Back still wonky but has improved so much since Monday.

Ripley got a Fitbit Ace and is so preoccupied with it:laugh:

Her first game is Sunday at 1. Luckily we have zero conflicts this weekend. So we all get to go to every game.

People with only one kid. Ugh:blush::roll::roll:

The kids people spoil when they only have one kid:roll::roll::roll:

Soccer peeps finally registering. Still don't have same number on both systems. Still barely have 10 players. WTH. I think I'm done being the one who deals with this. :meh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-09-06 6:51 AM
Is a Fitbit Ace a kids fitbit or just a different model?

What's wrong with just one kid :mutmad::laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-09-06 7:06 AM
Yes, it is for kids.

:shocker!::blush::blush: oops.
: pbbt:

Just their parents typically let them do anything they want. They rule the house and the parents. They can't share. They don't work well with others if they aren't doing what they want because they are used to being the boss. Ugh. One of my friends growing up was an only child. OMG. She was a queen in her house and her world. And now i have friends who have one kid and they just don't get it. And one of Rip's bffs in the neighborhood is one and her parents let her decide everything. So we can never have plans set because Maddie might change her mind. Instead of....this is the plan kid. Get over it.

Plus the coordination required. The parents are so judgy about you missing something for another kid because they don't have to. Superior. Ugh. I hate people in general. Never mind. :blush::laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-09-06 6:59 AM
Working from home today at least in the morning.

B woke up from like 12:30-2am. I think I finally got back to sleep close to 3am. ugh.  I think his teeth are bothering him again.

Day 2 of a headache, hasn't been too bad but still annoying.

Think I might need to get to the chiro soon. Construction has made it nearly impossible to get there but I might have to suck it up

Workouts haven't been happening as much as i'd like, I think the short week has thrown me off

Catching up on some dvr while working, I like this
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-09-06 7:10 AM
Do you wear glasses? I have significantly fewer migraines and headaches in general now that I do wear them. Get your eyes checked!

Working from home. I remember that. It was awesome.:cool: I'm glad you have the ability to be flexible in work.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Tragic Thursday RTTs