Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thursdailies Have Started
- - By judyruns Date 2018-09-06 5:11 AM
Wednesday I went to the park/trail. Since it was awfully hot so I did 35 minutes finding shady spots. Fifteen minutes of stretches and 15 of a shady walk completed things.
Right now we have calm but should be getting thunderstorms coming so I will eat something and dash to the park before they appear.
Happy runs, all! :hug:
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-09-06 6:32 AM
We could use some thunderstorms.  We've had almost no rain in a month.  There are vague predictions of rain this weekend, but we'll see.  In the meantime I have been sweating my ass off outside building a terraced planter on the side of the house out of rocks.

I ran this morning, but it's miserable out and I was slow.  Same old story. :roll:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-09-06 9:39 AM
Great job on the run! Remember, we will all speed up when the humid and hot go away. :happy: I'm planning on it. Nothing else will make me faster. :laugh:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-09-06 7:18 PM
The cool weather is coming.
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-09-06 7:17 PM
I need to get back to posting more. I did a mat workout today, but ran for the first time yesterday! It was great to be back. I am planning to run tomorrow morning. Right now it's a walk/run since I was off from it. Hoping to stay healthy now. Knee is still a bit achy, but it has improved.
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-09-06 7:25 PM
Hooray for running!  I hope your body cooperates.
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-09-06 7:18 PM
Hope you beat the storm.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thursdailies Have Started