Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Starting September (NRR thread)
- - By swandive [us] Date 2018-09-05 9:56 AM
What's up with you?
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-09-05 10:01 AM
I'm waiting while my truck gets new tires.  Not exactly exciting, but I guess it needs to be done.

I'm rather annoyed to see that leaves are already starting to fall when it's still 90* every afternoon.  I'm ready for fall!  Running in the heat is just demoralizing and working outside is miserable.
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-09-05 2:23 PM
Tons of first day of school photos posted today.  My SIL posted the ones of my nieces to an album that she's added to every year since preschool.  It is amazing to watch them grow up with just the click of a mouse. LOVE those kids. :hug::hug:
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-09-05 4:55 PM
FB is kind of funny because I have friends from various parts of the country so there was a wave of first day photos when kids here started a month ago and now I'm getting a second wave of kids in the northern half of the country. :laugh:
Parent - - By Mickey [us] Date 2018-09-05 3:44 PM
Wishing all the best to a neighbor kid (well, she's 18 now) snowboarding in Kiwiland for Junior Nat'ls this week. Her first international flight & had to go it alone because her mom's connecting flight was more than 13 hours late to meet her.  Ugh!  Insert all the expected drama that could possibly happen travelling internationally with oversize sporting gear. You kiwis keep taking care of her, she's had some saints help out getting her where she belongs for domestic connecting flights.  I hope her mom gets in soon!
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-09-05 4:58 PM
Good luck to her!  I will say that the one good thing is that at least her first international flight took her to an English-speaking country.  I imagine it would be much more daunting if a language barrier was thrown into the mix.  And Kiwis are generally nice people. :hug:  And they have great mountains. :grin:
Parent - - By spccer6 [us] Date 2018-09-06 8:02 AM
Assuming someone warned her about how to say "deck" . :laugh:
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-09-06 11:13 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Parent - By Mickey [us] Date 2018-09-07 6:49 AM
:shocker!::laugh:
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-09-11 9:33 PM
:laugh::roll:
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-09-06 2:37 PM
MCF has a man cold. :roll: How come "we are out of sudafed" translates into "you don't love me"?

Oy.
Parent - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-09-06 3:40 PM
:roll:
Parent - - By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2018-09-06 3:47 PM
someday I want to have a man cold
Parent - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-09-06 5:59 PM
I know. I should take a "man cold" day off of work!! How fun would that be???
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-09-07 12:13 PM
ditto
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-09-06 4:48 PM
Meth.  Meth is why you don't have a stockpile of pseudoephedrine. :wink:
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-09-06 5:59 PM
Oh, so society loves meth more than I love him?: pbbt:
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-09-06 6:20 PM
Yes, that is exactly the problem here. :laugh:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-09-06 7:20 PM
:laugh:
Parent - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-09-11 5:10 PM
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-09-07 12:14 PM
I always call it the meth sudafed :laugh:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-09-12 5:47 AM
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-09-06 3:54 PM
Waiting for surgery on the 17th. Traveling to NC this weekend in the meantime, as a guest of honor at a smiting event. T-Bone is coming with me, as a last-minute surprise. He was worried about whether I could get around okay on my own. :hug:

Found out my post-surgical period won't be as restricted as I feared. My surgeon does not believe in immobilizing limbs for any length of time, bless him, and in fact will expect that I bear weight on my leg while it is in the brace; and that I take the brace off at times for non-weight-bearing range-of-motion exercises. Specific instructions will depend on how the meniscus repair goes, but after an initial recovery period in the brace, I will be able to do things without it, like bathe, sleep, or sit quietly on the couch. Yay for bathing without the brace on!

I have stocked up on books and knitting and stuff.
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-09-06 4:50 PM
That sounds good!  I mean, not that surgery and post-surgical recovery is ever good, but it could be a lot worse.  I hope it all goes smoothly. :hug:
Parent - By BoredTemp [us] Date 2018-09-06 8:46 PM
being able to bathe normally is awesome.  :cool:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-09-07 5:58 AM
Encouraging recovery plan! Doctors seem to be leaning more toward trying to get more movement into recoveries.
Hope you have a great time at the smiting event. :happy:
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-09-11 9:34 PM
Stock up on ice too. Makes a world of difference postsurgery.
Parent - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-09-14 11:16 AM
Yes. We have an ice-maker, and have the reusable bag of frozen lima beans, too.
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-09-06 5:14 PM
If running has taught me anything, it has taught me to tolerate long periods of physical misery.  After digging and moving large rocks (I'd guess the big ones were around 75 lbs) yesterday to make terraced retaining wall/planters on the side of the house yesterday, I did some work to finish that up this morning.  Then this afternoon I dug approximately 60' of trench for edging around the lawn because I'm tired of digging grass out of the planting areas.  The trench is at least 4" deep and probably 4" wide, so not exactly massive, but it was all fine and miserable until I hit clay and granite.  For the record, clay is harder than granite.  It's backbreaking work with a mattock and shovel, but I got it done.  Tomorrow I have to put the plastic edging into the trench and fill it back up, but that will (hopefully) not be too bad.  I stayed in the shade most of the day, but near 90* and humid is just plain miserable and I sweated through my mosquito spray before I got done.  I'm almost too tired to move and my back will likely be hurting an awful lot when it gets over the initial exhaustion, but I'll live.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-09-07 5:56 AM
Congrats on doing what sounds like a huge job! Oh, the rocks! :shocker!:
Parent - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-09-11 5:11 PM
Oh, geez. Thank goodness for mattocks.
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-09-11 9:35 PM
Wow, those are some rocks!
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-09-10 3:34 PM
Well, things are about to get even more chaotic around here.  My oldest sister and her DH live on the coast in an area where the hurricane may make landfall, so there are evacuation orders in place.  They're heading this way tomorrow and will be here for an unknown length of time.  This means that the household of nine (six adults and three children) + a dog and a cat becomes a household of 11 with a dog and two cats.  Oy!
Parent - - By spccer6 [us] Date 2018-09-11 7:34 AM
Oh dear.  I have a sofa bed (2 kids, 1 dog) that you can have if you need to escape!
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-09-11 8:15 PM
Thank you. :hug:  Eldest sis and her husband are based out of SC, so hopefully things will be ok for them to head home in a few days.
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-09-11 5:17 PM
:shocker!:

So, in all seriousness, Swandive: we have lots of guest room here and starting Monday, I would be especially glad to have a friend here with me for a while. If you want to get away for a bit, we can make a visit to Colorado happen.
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-09-11 8:16 PM
I would love to come visit sometime. :hug:
Parent - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-09-12 8:19 AM
Denver and Colorado Springs both get some great music...:grin:
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-09-11 9:36 PM
We have a guest room if you want to take advantage of it. Any bands of which you are a fan playing in the metro Los Angeles area?
Parent - - By gophergirl [us] Date 2018-09-14 8:05 PM
In 5 days we will have lots of extra space, come here if you need. I completely get the need to get your own space :hug:
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-09-15 6:55 AM
Is five days when you move into your new house?
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-09-11 5:15 PM
T-Bone and I had a good trip to NC this past weekend, and got home ahead of Hurricane Florence. I am thinking of Swandive and other friends; hoping everyone is evacuating as directed.

In other news, less than a week now to the knee repair. I ended up walking more than I should have this weekend (like ya do) and it is swollen and pretty hurty. Like, hurty enough that I am trying to move as little as possible today. :meh:

Twinzilla attended the same event this weekend and fought in the smiting tourney, and ended up getting her left (dominant) forearm broken. Slightly displaced ulnar fracture, one of those freak accidents that happens even through good armor.
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-09-11 8:14 PM
I'm in GA now, so well out of the path of the storm, but it's looking like NC is going to get hammered.

I hope your knee repair goes well!  It needs to go ahead and happen because I know the wait must be maddening.

:shocker!: on Twinzilla.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-09-12 5:53 AM
I've been hoping the very best for all those in the wake of the hurricane. :shocker!: about Twinzilla. Do you and she have opposite dominants? Are you "mirror twins"?
Sending hopes for your surgery to go well.:hug:
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-09-12 8:18 AM
Thanks, Judy! The knee is less hurty today; the swelling from all that travel seems to have gone down, thank goodness.

Yes, Twinzilla is left-handed and I am right-handed. Hand dominance is not well understood still, but the most plausible explanation I have seen so far, biologically and mathematically, is that there is a dominant gene for right-handedness. if you have it, you are right-handed. If you don't have it, you have an equal probability of being right- or left-handed. This may also explain why some people are more ambidextrous than others....that they lack the definitive gene for right-handedness and are more neurologically flexible.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-09-13 5:30 AM
Good that the swelling has gone down. Since I am older I have discovered that my gross motor is more lefty and my fine motor is more righty. It's more like the tasks gravitated to that over time though. I am a righty by birth. I think I just read that there was a recent study that found dominance was determined in the spinal cord genes at 8 weeks of pregnancy? I have NO medical background so am just throwing that out. :laugh:
Parent - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-09-13 9:24 AM
Cool! Eventually someone will nail down how mammals develop handedness. It's neat to see the research.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-09-13 7:55 AM
interesting! My dad is ambidextrous which I always thought was cool. I think part of it (sports) had to do with who was teaching him, so he learned some thing the right handed way because they didn't have lefty equipment or people teaching it around him.
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-09-13 9:25 AM
^^ this seems true for a lot of left-handers.
Parent - By moonglow9 Date 2018-09-13 1:33 PM
It was so for me. Left handed but late discovered, so many things as a child were taught right handed because that was what was available and assumed as a default. Couldn't properly throw/catch a ball, cut things with scissors, use a knife properly, kick things, etc.  In mid-teens, my mother figured out the problem and started switching me over.  Enter problem: even though left was natural, I had been trained in right so the left was not as practised. It took a while, but now doing most everything left-dominant is natural. But all the time of being taught right handed leaves me more or less ambidextrous by learning.

ETA: My father had a similar experience 75-80 years ago as a boy. As an adult, he uses his left hand as dominant for all things except writing, which had been drilled into him right handed.  My mother is left handed for all but writing naturally and did not have to learn to switch from drilled right, her family just told the schools that they were absurd and had their children do what they wanted regardless of what was taught.
Parent - By Mickey [us] Date 2018-09-13 8:31 PM
:laugh: I learned to use lefty scissors in grade school, because my classroom had insufficient supply of righty scissors & I was impatient
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-09-14 6:27 AM
My Mom's hands were smacked hard with a ruler by the nuns in her school when she was learning to write or she would have been left handed. :roll:
Parent - - By newfmrs Date 2018-09-13 11:10 AM
I know this has been talked about in the past but I'm more curious.  I watch a cheesy reality show and one of the "exercises" for teh couples was to exchange phones.  One couple did it, the other two declined to exchange phones.  What are you thoughts?

I'll share mine since I started this thread.  I'd have no issue.  My DH knows my passcode.  Sometimes i might only have my phone on me and he wants to take pictures or whatever.  It just doesn't bother me.  I really doubt he'd have any interest to snoop but again, it doens't matter/bother me since I share/would be willing to share anything with him.  We're also very open about our finances, retirement accounts, etc.  He has (or can have) all my passwords to that stuff.  He'd give me his but he usually doesn't remember his and locks himself out trying anyway :laugh:.  For the most part, we've always been pretty open with one another in pretty much all ways.  In other ways, his deployment made it sort of a necessity.  I had to pretty much run/manage all bills, etc.  I don't see his pay stubs or anything and didn't even then (money just would show up into his account but I could manage his account if that makes sense.) 

If anyone is wondering, the one couple that shared were the couple that's done the "best" so far on this show.
Parent - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-09-13 12:01 PM
It would never occur to me not to share my phone or finances with MCF.  We don't have each other's personal email passwords, but each of us has a sealed envelope for the other with that information in case of emergency.  We live in a community property state, so all our money earned since we got married belongs to both of us anyway.  MCF tracks our finances, to the penny, and once a month goes over them with me, so I have a sense of our assets and debts. Once a year I update our accounts with the value of my retirement funds.  He updates with his quarterly. But that gives us a ballpark on networth.  Any major financial decisions are joint. We have shared values about what we want to spend money on (like anything health related is a no-brainer).  Our agreement about contact with exes is a disclosure. So I'll sometimes say something like "ex-xxx called last night" or "I'm going to see yyyy for lunch today". Total trust about what happens in those meetings, but disclosure about the fact that they take place (this was more relevant at the start of our relationship).
Parent - - By BoredTemp [us] Date 2018-09-13 2:06 PM Edited 2018-09-13 2:09 PM
Knowing that anything electronic could be splashed on a billboard in Times Square at anytime (the first rule of internet security is there's no such thing...) - I don't put anything on my phone / email / facebook / etc. that I wouldn't want my family to see.

My DH knows my passcodes for everything, so does my tween daughter.  I'll regularly hand one of them my phone to see an article/photo/email and then go wander off.  If they wanted to they could read anything and they're certainly privy to all the little alerts that might come up while using it.

Maybe it's different for the youngsters, but I have no expectation of privacy.

Just don't use up the last of the shampoo, toilet paper or coffee without replacing it and noone gets hurt.  :laugh:
Parent - By newfmrs Date 2018-09-13 4:16 PM
Only a sample size of 3 so far but glad to hear I'm not the only one fine with it and don't see any boundaries broken by doing it!

I don't share my shampoo and do not drink coffee BUT I seem to be the only one who knows how to replace TP.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-09-14 6:32 AM
Techie Thing: Remember the BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) that came up on the Times Square Billboard once? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-09-14 6:48 AM
That seems crazy that they wouldn't let the other person have their phone? If you have nothing to hide then why does it matter?!?
Parent - By tritri Date 2018-09-14 7:56 AM
I'm fine with it.  I tend to think those not fine with it are flirting or worse via text, or otherwise doing things they need to hide, like buying things in secret, gambling...  who knows?
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-09-17 9:42 PM
Not sure why people would decline to exchange phones except if one has unsanitary habits. (You are not using my phone whilst sitting on the toilet.)

I didn't share phones with DH, but he didn't know how to text or do most things except surf the Web.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-09-17 9:47 AM Edited 2018-09-17 10:04 AM
Can someone remind me the website to order cheap glasses?  I think maybe Reebs used it?  I just do contacts but at my eye appointment she also did a glasses exam (I didn't ask for it and I dont think I got charged extra) so since I think I have the Rx might as well get a cheap pair of glasses since my current ones are about 7 years old

Edit: Zenni Optical   glad I found it
Parent - - By elmtree Date 2018-09-17 11:39 AM
Yep - make sure you have the actual prescription.  You'll need to measure the distance between your eyes, but it's fairly easy assuming you have a ruler than has millimeters on it.  Or maybe your doctor wrote that down too! (Mine didn't boooo)
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-09-17 12:18 PM
mine did include it, thanks though. At first I wasn't sure what it was but I think I figured out all of the spots.  Got 2 pairs for under $20 including shipping so hopefully one works out.
Parent - By elmtree Date 2018-09-18 10:19 AM
Whoa nice! I love my pair from them and wear them more than I wear the ones I spent a lot of money on lmao
Parent - - By laxrunner Date 2018-09-18 8:11 AM
DH and I just opened our first joint bank account (savings and checking) but I'm not yet sure how we'll use it. We're both so used to managing our own finances and don't really have any issues with the status quo.

For those of you who are married and mostly have separate finances, how do you use a joint account? Have things combined more over time?
Parent - - By newfmrs Date 2018-09-18 8:37 AM
My ex and I did not do well keeping everything separate except for one joint account.  Mostly because he said I owed "half" regardless of how much more he made.  So basically he had a lot more discretionary spending.  With DH & I we do pretty much everything joint.  He was a bachelor for a looong time and I'd had everything separate for a long time so it was an adjustment but is now my personal preference.  I think rocker once said taht she and her DH did a percentage thing.  So one person basically tallies the bills and they split the joint bills by a percentage of income.  So let's say you make 40K and your DH makes 60K - you'd pay 40% and he'd pay 60%.  That seems fairer to me.  So you could just move your joint amount in each month.  DH & I do have several joint accounts.  We have one labeled as vacation funds, one for regular bills, one for house improvements/unexpected house bills, and another any leftover goes here sort of account.  We decide together how much we'll move into each account and we try to stick to that as far as home improvements and vacations.  Even if you've managed your own, I think it's still worth it to talk about long term goals.  For instance, if you put in 20% of your income towards retirement savings but your DH only puts in 5%, is that aligned with when you want to retire, etc.  DH & I still each have our own accounts but nearly all our money goes into the joint.  We basically only use our own for gifts and things so the other person doesn't see a charge to a certain store or something and guess at the gifts.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-09-18 11:00 AM
we do it by %
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-09-18 9:25 AM
I can't imagine keeping separate finances with so many joint expenses.  The accounting would be annoying.  We simply put every paycheck for either of us into our joint checking.  A percent of that moves over to joint savings.  Another percent into MCF's retirement fund (mine is funded by my work withdrawals). From that we pay all the bills, mortgage, etc.  We each get an "allowance" each month that we can spend in any way without being accountable to the other. We've agreed that any household expense over XX needs joint decision making, but up to that amount we are free to just buy (ie: new kitchen gadgets, throw pillows, whatever). All groceries, gas, bus fare, shampoo, etc comes out of the joint money.

This meant when MCF was in school and making almost nothing, he didn't have to dip into savings or ask me for money for anything.

Of course, we live in a community property state, so this is what is expected by law. It is also the philosophy we would both choose. We each contribute to the financial health of the relationship to the best of our abilities. We each benefit from the financial health of the relationship equally. Right now I make about 80% of what we earn, but as his practice grows, he could make up to about 75% of what we earn. We are a team, and manage our money that way.  The small "allowance" helps us feel independent. But big expenses (his tuition, my fear of flying class) that really only benefit one of us directly are a shared discussion and then a shared expense.
Parent - By BoredTemp [us] Date 2018-09-19 9:30 AM
exactly - having all the joint expenses, especially once you have a kid, makes it easier to keep things joint as much as possible.

that being said .....

EVERYONE should have an account that is just in their name in case of emergency.   Heaven forbid your spouse turns out to be a spy, or more realistically - one of your accounts is involved in identity fraud and gets frozen while things get sorted out.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-09-18 10:59 AM
We put wedding gift $$ into it and then for a while were paying a small amount into it. In theory it was going to be for vacations and stuff. Really though it has morphed into the kiddo bank account so we each contribute to it and it gets used to pay daycare. I've also used it for things like zoo membership, etc. Really there was no point in the joint account since we kept things separate but it just felt like something we "should" have.

Otherwise with day to day bills my H pays them and my bank sends him $X each month as my portion of bills. All of the bills were already in his name so it was easiest that way
Parent - By BoredTemp [us] Date 2018-09-19 9:21 AM
For us at first:

We put everything into the joint and then each got a similar "allowance" that we can spend each month completely on our own whims that was transferred into our personal accounts

We both carried 2 debit cards - one for the joint account, one for our personal accounts.   Things like groceries, childcare and the dry-cleaning went on the joint.  Anything frivolous like makeup or beer went on the personal.  If we went out together - it went on the joint.

Now several years later - everything gets put on the joint and we just spend what we want when we want.  We are on the same page finance-wise and know that the other one isn't suddenly going to run out and buy a monster truck or something.

We each maintain personal checking accounts with money in them for emergencies or gifts, but we both transfer money out of the joint into them at random as needed rather than a fixed amount.

I've always been the primary wage earner and the manager of finances, but I don't exert veto power or feel I can spend more than he can because of it.
- - By stickywicket Date 2018-09-08 11:39 PM
Shana tova! Sweet and happy new
Year. :hug::happy:
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-09-10 3:34 PM
Happy new year! :hug:
Parent - By laxrunner Date 2018-09-11 6:59 AM
Happy new year to you, too! :hug:
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-09-12 3:09 PM
Happy new year!
- - By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2018-09-12 5:50 PM
Started New Job on Monday. Compensation work again, back to what I like to do. With Coca Cola yay as I'm a HUGE COKE FAN. Yes Tessa I get free Coke all day! (mostly I drink the sparkling water however). I am very tired. I forgot how TIRING it is to work. But I cannot complain. I get to mix work at home and going into the office a couple days a week. Its a really good gig. I hope to keep it for a long time.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-09-13 5:31 AM
Very best wishes on the new job! :hug:
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-09-13 7:17 AM
It does sound like a good job for you.  I hope it continues to go well. :cool:
Parent - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-09-13 9:26 AM
W00t!!! Happy to hear this. Wishing you the best!
Parent - - By newfmrs Date 2018-09-13 11:11 AM
Congrats!!! I'm more of a pepsi girl myself but I could see how much I'd enjoy free mtn dew.  Glad you got a combo home/work job.  I had always hoped for one of those jobs!
Parent - By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2018-09-13 3:53 PM
i had to break the sad news to my son that diet mountain dew is now verbotten in the household. (actually it won't be but I just said it to mess with his head...)
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-09-13 12:01 PM
Congratulations!! Do they send you home with cases of Coke for your work from home days?
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-09-13 12:43 PM
:laugh::laugh:
Parent - By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2018-09-13 3:52 PM
haha no. just in the office. but when the swag arrives we can take it home if any is left over.
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-09-13 1:28 PM
this is great news! :hug::hug:
Parent - By moonglow9 Date 2018-09-13 1:35 PM
Congratulations! All good thoughts for peace and success there.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-09-14 6:49 AM
congrats!  Free coke would be a great perk (well as long as I could mix diet coke and cherry coke).
Parent - - By NotSoFast [us] Date 2018-09-15 5:42 AM
You can! Coca Cola patented the Freestyle machine. Turns out it's pretty interesting, the idea came working with medical technologists on IV tubing.....so those machines are owned by Coca Cola. You can even download the Freestyle app, program your custom mix, then hold it up to the machine and it will come out just like that. No more manual mixing.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-09-17 9:46 AM
that's cool about the machines! I don't like the Freestyle machines, I think the cherry tastes weird but that's really neat about mixing your own
Parent - By tritri Date 2018-09-14 7:56 AM
Congratulations!!  Good luck with the new job!
Parent - By laxrunner Date 2018-09-14 8:49 AM
Congratulations on the new job! I would LOVE free Diet Coke!
Parent - By runnertype [us] Date 2018-09-14 1:03 PM
Congratulations! Sounds like a great job.
Parent - By gophergirl [us] Date 2018-09-14 8:07 PM
Congratulations!
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-09-17 9:43 PM
Free diet Coke? *green with envy emoticon*
Parent - By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2018-09-19 4:52 AM
Read it and weep :evil::laugh:

Mainly I'm drinking sparkling Dasani
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-09-18 4:35 PM
Congratulations!
Up Topic Communities / Women / Starting September (NRR thread)