Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Wore out Wednesday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-09-05 5:15 AM
Geez, I’m dragging. :cry:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-09-05 5:19 AM
--New Senior Center this morning then 1st and 2nd graders this afternoon. : pbbt:

--Stomach is a little cranky. Makes me cranky. Not to mention I’m wiped out. :meh:

--Going to go to the Amish this weekend after Carla’s mom’s service and do a couple of massages. Probably better I’m staying home making money as opposed to going to KC and spending money.

--Iowa called one of his mom’s cousins. The guy is 89 years old, lives in Broken Arrow, OK (not too far from us) and wants us to come visit him and his wife. He was glad Iowa reached out to him. Maybe he can recall some relatives who remained in Sweden that Len can track down for us.

--My mom has a ton of apples on her tree. Not that I need anything else to do but I think I’m going to pick a bunch of them and make some pie filling. That was so good for making muffins.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-09-05 6:50 AM
did his mom not keep up with this cousin or is this a newly discovered relative?

have fun with the kids today - young and old :laugh:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-09-05 7:26 AM
His mom had lost contact over the years. Moving, health, life, etc. kind of got in the way.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-09-05 7:06 AM
I hate soccer people. Seriously. All these moms who can arrange their kids lives but not register themselves for their own stuff.:mutmad::mutmad::mutmad::mutmad::mutmad::mutmad::mutmad::mutmad:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-09-05 7:27 AM
People are irritating.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Wore out Wednesday RTTs