Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / September Second RR/NRR
- - By swandive Date 2018-09-02 9:46 AM
If it was just an RR thread, I'd probably call it "so slow." :laugh::cry:
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-09-02 9:56 AM
After last weekend's early morning run, I remembered that I actually enjoy running in the dark -- plus it's still miserably hot out -- so I headed out the door before 5:30 this morning.  There's very little traffic at that time on a Sunday, but there's not much to be done about the warmth and 100% humidity.  The first hour and a half were ok, though I was definitely very sweaty, but then the sun came up and it is just brutal.  I was running at a decent pace for the first 9 miles or so, but then I slowed down a lot in the last 6 miles and was dripping with sweat to the point that my fingers were getting pruney.  I ran a little over 15 miles in total, but it wasn't pretty.

Nothing too much planned for the rest of the day, except doing laundry and hopefully getting a nap.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-09-03 6:14 AM
You are definitely bada$$ for that 15 miler! Pruney:cry: I wonder how bad the dew point was for your run? It must have been awful.
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-09-02 8:09 PM
So, it seems I'm hanging out by my lonesome.  I didn't manage a nap today (too much screaming :roll:), but such is life.  I guess I ought to try to get some sleep before middle of the night and early morning screaming sessions start. :roll:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-09-03 6:17 AM
The younger kids are the more high pitched, ultra high volume and shrieking they can achieve. :cry:
Up Topic Communities / Women / September Second RR/NRR