Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Sunday 9/2
- - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-09-02 5:11 AM
G'day mates.

What's up?
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-09-02 5:18 AM
I love watching shows on Acorn and Britbox (which I subscribe to through Amazon). A couple Australian shows have been my recent favorites. Brokenwood Mysteries and 800 Words.

I woke up early today and ran 3 in the neighborhood. Since then I've been drinking coffee on the front porch and reading on my Kindle (because it was too dark to read a book).

That's about it for the day. We'll hit the 9:30 service at church. Maybe have dinner with some friends tonight. Nothing definite yet.
Parent - By pamruns [us] Date 2018-09-02 2:25 PM
Ray and I love the Australian and British shows. I will have to check these out.
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-09-02 7:02 AM
I'm tired; stayed up too late.  On my second cup of coffee and hoping it will give me some boost.  We had some lightening last night but no rain.

I'll be back.

Oh I saw on FB that Blueberry Sky became a grandmother!  And BBS also celebrated a birthday last week.  Has anyone heard from Rick and Lee?
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-09-02 7:23 AM
I see Rick and Lee on FB.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-09-02 8:16 AM
I hope the rains and lava haven't affected them too much.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-09-02 7:28 AM
Morning all.

Watched a little college football last night.  I was cheering for Michigan and Lee was rooting for Notre Dame.  Unfortunately I lost interested and crawled in bed with a book at halftime.

Hot and Humid morning, waiting for the sunblock to sink in a few more minutes before I head out.   A neighbor kid graduates from basic training in SanAntonio this week.  His parents left Friday and I've got kitty duty at their house.  His grandparents also live in the neighborhood, leaving today, and I'm in charge of watering their garden and dumping the dehumidifier.   Such a full life I lead.:grin:

Other than that today will be yardwork with frequent air conditioning breaks.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-09-02 8:17 AM
Well the weather should be nice this coming week.   Congratulations to their son and thankful for his service.
Parent - - By pamruns [us] Date 2018-09-02 2:26 PM
Lazy day here today. Conor's girlfriend will be coming over soon for dinner, but Ray is cooking, so I will continue to be lazy!:cool:
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-09-02 3:22 PM
Lazy day here also; I even took a nap!
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Sunday 9/2