Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Throbbing Thursday RTTs
- - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-08-30 5:56 AM
:cry:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-08-30 6:06 AM
My left lower back is such a knot it is killing me. I'm going to have to spend for a real massage. BEFORE my half marathon. Appointment next thursday. Honestly its the first one available.

Aleve. It hurts to sit. And yesterday I thought it was going away.

Work seminar tonight. That is going to be fun:roll: Won't be home until 9pm tonight.

Grilling out for lunch at work tomorrow.:cool: Burgers and beer!

9/10 Thursdays is the day of the week I wear a ponytail.....Not so far today, but it is early and I don't see dealing with hair today.

Got new running shoes yesterday! I love birthday gift cards!:hug:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-08-30 6:19 AM
Is this somewhere you’ve been before for the massage? So, you know it’s a good one. : pbbt:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-08-30 6:42 AM
Yes. She is amazing. She is also my chiro. I should have listened to her and made an appointment when I was there last week.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-08-30 8:27 AM
work seminar until almost 9? that just seems wrong.

I just got out of a pony tail rut, although my hair is in one today so maybe I'm back in it :laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-08-30 8:41 AM
It is an event put on by the AIA Atlanta organization. It is a lecture series.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-08-30 6:27 AM
Using my phone to post this morning because internet at home was slow AF this morning and I couldn’t get on my laptop.

We got the check for the corn silage we sold to the dairy farm. Whew! That’s a huge weight off of my shoulders.

My mom is going to look after the dogs and cats this weekend and our neighbor will tend to the cows.

Bingo with the seniors today then on to the elementary for more hand washing. : pbbt: Not a whole lot of difference between my audiences. :laugh:

I want to take an RV trip with the dogs. : pbbt:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-08-30 6:42 AM
elementary and seniors:laugh:

corn money!:cool:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-08-30 8:28 AM
where are you going this weekend?

My internet at work has been messed up lately, I think it doesn't want me posting :laugh:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-08-30 6:36 PM
We’re going to the middle of nowhere Iowa for a family reunion of sorts. :happy:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Throbbing Thursday RTTs