Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Turnover Tuesday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-08-28 5:36 AM
It’s National Cherry Turnover day. Is it cherry for you or apple? I’m going with apple. :grin:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-08-28 5:57 AM
--First day in the public schools for me. :happy: Teaching a hand washing lesson to 1st and 2nd graders. :happy:

--The school nurse from Dadeville Elementary got in touch with me yesterday in response to an email I had sent. We’re going to see about getting them on the schedule. Their school is K-5 and has a total of 69 kids. Our program has never been in that school before so that will be cool. Maybe earn me some brownie points. :wink:

--I secured a new location for the month of September to do my SNAP Outreach. I’ll be at a library in a little community just north of my office. Then, I’m hoping for October and November the thrift store in town will let me set up. I’m just waiting on board approval from them. This Friday will be my last day doing SNAP at the food pantry. I may continue to go there once or twice a month and do an indirect teaching event just to fill in some blank spots.

--Sarge is feeling a little better. I’m glad I opted to spend the money and do the anti nausea medicine. Vet gave me the option since it’s a bit expensive. I think that has helped him be able to eat a little. And, he’s taking his antibiotic nicely in a lump of canned cat food. : pbbt:

--Semi got caught up in some low hanging wires that were across Hwy 39 and yanked those and 4 electrical poles down. :shocker!: Much of town was out of power yesterday and they had to shut down the Hwy. :roll: Another incident to back my disgust for Empire Electric. See, my bitching is justified. : pbbt: Something that should have never occurred.

--Got my rent check yesterday. Well deserved considering that about 80% of the work she does is what I have sent her. Out of the 17 massages she has on her schedule so far for this week 15 are my former clients or people I have sent her way.

--Finally got on line access to my business account. I’ve never bothered to do that but now that I have so many deposits (travel, expenses, payroll) going in there that I’m not physically making I need to keep track of what is what. There has been a glitch in the bank’s system getting it working. Finally determined that the reason why was because Iowa is not on my business account and when it was going to link everything together it was flagging my business account, thus denying access. Would have been simple to add him to the account except I’m not doing that in the even the ex wife ever comes after him for more money. That happens and everything is going to end up in MY account.

--Grossly hot today. :cry:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-08-28 6:10 AM
Glad Sarge is feeling better
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-08-28 6:43 AM
sounds like you're all over the place with this job but still sounds like fun.

Glad you got your rent check. She should set up an auto check from her bank to make it simple
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-08-28 6:50 AM
I don't know how you keep up with all of that! They really lucked out with you. What a great job this is for ya!
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-08-28 6:09 AM
Apple is not strong enough for a turnover. Too much dough. Gotta be Cherry for a turnover. Now pie is a different deal. Apple pie MUST be cold. Cherry pie MUST be hot. And Pumpkin pie is always best and ALWAYS COLD.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-08-28 6:18 AM
:shocker!::shocker!::shocker!::shocker!::shocker!:
Wh- What???

Apple. Definitely. Always warm. In turnovers or pie.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-08-28 6:17 AM
Apple all the way! :cool:

Somehow i scratched the back of my right knee on saturday. I don't remember doing it. But there is a scratch there, a bruise, and a massive 1" deep pocket of fluid at the site. :roll: That hurts to touch. Not sure if it turned into a cyst but it hurts to touch. Didn't stop my run on Sunday, though. Whatever. Weird.

I wore a necklace today.:shocker!:

Kids are bugging me. :roll: Over mornings. Go to freaking sleep when I tell you. Don't whine in the mornings. Very simple. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow morning is all Q. :mischief: I'm sleeping in!

Need to get paid:meh:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-08-28 6:42 AM
I need some $ money too
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-08-28 6:44 AM
When i was wrestling B this morning I thought how the heck do people do this with more than 1 kid.

I wear a necklace about once every few weeks. Always feels weird
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-08-28 6:49 AM
vodka
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-08-28 8:30 AM
:laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-08-28 10:32 AM
To be honest, most of the time they are pretty good once they are up. But none of us have been sleeping well, or on time and that makes mornings suck.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Turnover Tuesday RTTs