Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Monday is Here
- - By judyruns Date 2018-08-27 4:48 AM
Post.:meh: :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-08-27 4:51 AM
Thursday was a 60 minute run with a buddy. We saw 3 deer. They are on the march. I think the cool weather helps.
Friday I ran off to the park and trail. I had a good 65 minute run, saw 5 deer, and walked about 25 minutes. I got a late start. 2.75 hours volunteer work at the library.
Saturday was SDO but also walking at an outdoor art show. A lot.
Sunday Buddy and I started out and there was thunder after about a quarter mile. He & I did an abbreviated 50 minutes at that time because I was nervous about the storms nearby. We escaped rain and joined another running buddy on our way back to the car. We then added on another 20 minute run and still had no rain.
Today I plan to go out the trail and do a nice walk as well.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-08-27 6:40 AM
Enjoy your walk. :happy:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-08-27 5:55 PM
I love reading about the animals you see when you are on the trails. Have a good run!
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-08-27 6:43 AM
I ran my 6.66 route this morning.  Overall it was an ok run, though it's warm and humid, so I ended up very sweaty.  I am quite ready for summer to be over.

I have a whole list of various things I need to do in the next several days, so I'm trying to figure out where to start.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-08-27 7:15 AM
Excellent work on the 6.66! You must REALLY be over summer down there. A few days here will be just over 90°. Ew.
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-08-27 5:50 PM
It is so hot this summer. Hopefully your chores are inside.
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-08-27 5:47 PM
I did a short mat workout, as I am very tired today. I actually took a nap this afternoon. Not sure why I was so tired because I didn't do too much yesterday. On Saturday I rode my bike. Tomorrow I get my knee checked. I'm sure it's just bursitis. I'd love an injection, but I have a feeling that they aren't going to do that on the first visit. Probably suggest PT. Tomorrow I will bike.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-08-28 5:29 AM
Good that you did the mat workout and biking. Best of luck on the knee! Keep us posted. :hug:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Monday is Here