Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Fridailies Arrived Late
- - By judyruns Date 2018-08-24 7:01 AM
Post.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-08-24 7:02 AM
Thursday was a 60 minute run with a buddy. We saw 3 deer. They are on the march. I think the cool weather helps.

Today I’m off to the park and trail. I got a late start.
Happy runs, All!
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-08-24 12:27 PM
Enjoy your trail run!
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-08-24 12:27 PM
I did a mat workout this morning. Tomorrow I will bike ride. The humidity is lower today and it is so nice outside. I got done early from work, and  plan to take a nap. Both DS and DH woke me last night, so I didn't sleep well. DS borrowed my car and DH wondered where my car was. He got in very late from his friend's house.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-08-24 7:22 PM
Good job on the workout! Hope you can make up the sleep this weekend.:hug:
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-08-24 2:11 PM
Did a gym workout yesterday...mostly core and arms. Also went to my chiro and she worked on my bum leg. Discovered I have a high ankle sprain, about midway up my fibula, that had been overlooked because of the knee trauma. Did some work on it, and the end result is that what was a diffuse cloud of achiness and indeterminate swelling is now a smaller and very distinct area of achiness and swelling. :roll: Glad it was identified and that I can care for it specifically now, though. I'll be more comfortable when it heals.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-08-24 7:21 PM
That's very interesting about the injury that was not found until now. Sometimes the medical people can be so focused on the obvious that they miss something else. Glad you could get some workout done. :happy:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Fridailies Arrived Late