Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Good Sunday Morning Masters 8/19
- - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-08-19 7:37 AM
Hey all, have a great Sunday!
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-08-19 7:40 AM
Our local Leadville 100 runners made it through 50 last night and stopped.  I know they are disappointed but still, what an accomplishment!

I'd like a 2 mile run today but am undecided to go now while it is relatively cool or let my legs rest a bit longer from yesterday and run tonight after the sun goes down.  Only 2 miles, heat and humidity won't really matter I suppose.

However you spend Sunday I hope it is enjoyable.:happy::happy:
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-08-19 9:17 AM
2 miles done and while I was stretching my quads after, the perspiration was dripping off my hair and puddling on ground.:shocker!:   Got it done though.
Parent - By Blueberry Sky Date 2018-08-19 11:25 AM
The elevation is a KILLER. 50 miles is fantastic, huge congrats to them! :cool:
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-08-19 7:59 AM
Thanks for the start!  Nothing much going on here.  Still fighting this crud; a nasty, hacking cough remains.  But I have worked out and actually gotten out of the house!
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-08-19 9:16 AM
It's the little things.:happy:
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-08-19 11:10 AM
Taking a complete rest day here. Other than an occasional stroll around the condos for some fresh air, I am taking it easy today.
Parent - By markhh [us] Date 2018-08-19 12:32 PM
I did the children's sermon at church this morning. The big people sermon was going to be on the 10 Commandments, so I talked to the kids about why rules were important (yea, real dad style talk).

I first asked if anybody had rules at their house. My two favorite responses.
- I'm not supposed to go behind the couch.
- No playing saxophone after 8 pm.

I'm hobbling a bit because of that hamstring. Might try getting on the Elliptical later today.

Or I might just count the vacuuming I did as my exercise. We'll see.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Good Sunday Morning Masters 8/19