Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesday dailies here
- - By judyruns Date 2018-08-15 6:09 AM
Software updates here so connection is not going to be great. : pbbt:
Post.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-08-15 6:11 AM
Tuesday turned out to be slightly cooler so the run for 50 minutes worked out well. I also added 20 minutes of walking and my usual stretches. I need to get extra exercise in.
Today I plan a trail run and a walk. Might add a little cardio.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-08-15 4:08 PM
Trail run and walk ARE cardio. Good for you!
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-08-15 6:34 AM
Slightly cooler here as well, at least first thing this morning.  It very briefly dropped down to 65*, though it didn't last long as it's supposed to be 92 today.  Mid 60s is still well above my comfort zone for running, but even with 100% humidity it is markedly better than 70s.  I ran 5.2 at a just sub-10 pace, one of a very few sub-10 mpm runs this summer.  It gives me hope that maybe I won't be quite so slow if it ever finally cools down.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-08-15 7:14 AM
Great work on the 5.2 miler! Fall will help. I'm already excited about it. :laugh:
Yay for slight cooling trend and a sub-10 mpm run!
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-08-15 2:28 PM
Gym today. Although I am feeling pretty "meh" and depressed about it. But I need to get out of the house and doing something.

There is a slim chance I might be able to meet with Ratbag on Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed.
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-08-15 3:18 PM
Nope. Just gave myself permission to NOT go to the gym today.
By all means skip the gym. Spare yourself the sight of Mr. Hairy Pelt in the too-tight undershirt and Ms. Cellphone Yapper standing on the side rails of the TM while it rolls gently under her and the sound of Mr. Hear My Cry bellowing every time he lifts the weight, followed by a crash as he drops it back onto the rack.

Hope you can get out for a walk, though.

Is Ratbag flying through?
- By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-08-15 4:09 PM
Software updates here too. Rebooted three times this morning.

3.6 early, no RN since it is swim day. Made the bus, too.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesday dailies here