Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Tuesday 8/7
- - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-08-07 8:14 AM
Nothing interesting to post or ask. I'm just here now because I am procrastinating at work.
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-08-07 8:15 AM
I woke up with a tight lower back, but  I loosened it up enough to get out for 3.03 miles. I'm still suffering from fatigue from all the driving this past weekend. For some reason it seems to take me a few days to recover from long trips.
Parent - - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-08-07 9:11 AM
I'm on lunch break.  We have met as a staff all morning (since 7:45) and reviewing/revising school expectations.  More sitting on wooden chairs this afternoon and reviewing district policies. 

No running so nothing to report. 

Kids come to school tomorrow.
Parent - By OldAndInTheWay Date 2018-08-07 10:47 AM
i haven't been around much. what's up? are you injured?
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-08-07 9:21 AM
Morning Masters.   Rainy day; yoga later.  Went to the library and got an armload of books.  I had a 40% coupon at CVS and bought a bag of Heath Bar Minis.  I'm good to go.:happy:

Dave, keep on procrastinating. I'm counting on you.
Mike, keep on resting.  I'm sympathizing with you. (but hope you are feeling better)
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-08-07 9:48 AM
Thanks.  Rest is all I can do.  An armload of books is good.
Parent - By OldAndInTheWay Date 2018-08-07 10:44 AM
6.27 miles this morning AKA The Dawn 10k
Went to the gym and lifted weights beforehand, then ran home.
Parent - - By Deb [us] Date 2018-08-07 12:52 PM
Not much here. Bought my granddaughter some birthday gifts. Came home and jumped in the pool. I know in a few months I will regret this statement, but...I am done with summer. The heat is too much. :meh::meh::meh: That is my mood today too. :meh::meh::meh:: pbbt::meh::meh::meh:
Parent - - By Blueberry Sky Date 2018-08-07 9:48 PM
I am totally done with summer! I will NOT regret that statement!:laugh: It's been very hot here, and no AC, a poorly insulated home and fans that do zero good. :cry:
I needed sleep so badly.... finally cooled off a couple of days ago. Even snowed a couple feet on Denali. :hug:  I hope that was "summertime" here, I don't want anymore. :mutmad:

I can't wait for winter's cold temps, massive snowfall and very little daylight.
Bring it.:grin: :laugh:

Hope it cools off soon for you too, it is truly miserable. :sad::hug:
Parent - By Deb [us] Date 2018-08-08 4:52 AM
I didn't know you were in Alaska. That sounds like our house. We have two rooms with window AC units, so unless I want to sit in the bedroom or the music room(I have trouble just sitting in any room really), the pool is my only relief. The heater broke last season and we don't have the cash flow for a new one and the pool has been a steady 80° in the water.  So it's been a nice temperature all season. The neighbors I'm cat sitting for have AC so I visit the kitties a lot!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can't wait for winter's cold temps, massive snowfall and very little daylight.
Bring it.:grin: :laugh:

I'm with ya!!!
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-08-07 3:13 PM
Home from our trip to WI.  Enjoyed some cool weather, boat rides and loads of laughter!
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Tuesday 8/7