Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Mom’s Birthday (Monday) RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-08-06 5:57 AM
Surprise day!! :grin:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-08-06 6:06 AM
--Everyone made it here yesterday. Willow stayed with me and we made this cake for Nana. https://www.completelydelicious.com/vanilla-lemon-layer-cake/ It looks really good but it was a ton of work. Four cups of butter and 10 eggs means it has to be good though, right? : pbbt:

--I think River grew 2” since I last saw him. His jeans look like capris. :laugh:

--Made homemade pizza for the Amish boys this weekend. Two pizzas, a half watermelon, a half batch of chocolate chip cookies and a gallon of pink lemonade. I wouldn’t want to do that every meal. I’d be broke. :shocker!:

--It was nice to have two days off. Made 13 quarts of spaghetti sauce and canned 5 quarts/1 pint of diced tomatoes. Gave about 40 lb. away.

--We have two goldfinch hanging out. They were eating the seeds on the basil yesterday morning. :happy:

--We should be ready for cows the end of the week. I think we’re going to get a couple of pregnant mama cows plus their baby in addition to 3-4 steer calves. Cows are going for little to nothing because people don’t have the feed this year. It’s a good time to invest.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-08-06 6:18 AM
Baby cows:cool::cool:

That cake looks delicious!:cool:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-08-06 8:32 AM
That cake looks amazing.  :cool:

You have the busiest days off.  :laugh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-08-06 6:17 AM
Nice weekend.....except no A/c in my house. At least it hasn't been super hot. But my house stays at 84 degrees. Tj's wall stickers are coming down from the humidity. Waiting for the office to open to call for service.

Speaking of humidity........I put my running clothes outside to dry out so I could wear them again today. This morning they were wetter....At least it isn't sweat......but still.:roll:

Meeting with the nutritionist today. Hopefully will get some help of what to avoid and what to add in a more coherent way than internet searches.:blush::laugh:

Soccer practice starts tonight! I'll only be responsible for 1 night a week! This is working out great.
Mon nights - Me/ellen
Tues - Quinin
Wed - Lourdes

I can't wait until Wed. Tj starts Hip Hop dance class. I wish I could go watch. : pbbt: Gonna have to get mom to video some, if they even get to watch it.

Everything is sticky everywhere...............humidity:roll:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-08-06 8:33 AM
No AC :cry::cry::cry:  I hope they can get out to fix it today.  :hug:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-08-06 11:44 AM
I’d be so cranky without air. :cry:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Mom’s Birthday (Monday) RTTs