Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Monday Humid dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-08-06 5:02 AM
Post. :happy: Humid :meh:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-08-06 5:04 AM
I’m here and well.  :grin:
DC and I were at Chautauqua in New York for the week. I did not run, but walked and climbed hills for hours for about 5 of the days. I also walked the labyrinth each day which was very calming and comforting.
Sunday Buddy was back from his Canada jaunt so we did 80 minutes out the trail. I went to the park on the way home and walked 40 minutes.
Today I hope to do an early trail run. It’s going to be very hot. There was a leak into my apartment while I was gone, but the closet carpet is drying very well and nothing was damaged. After my entire life in apartments, one keeps valuables away from water pipes. :laugh:
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-08-06 6:02 PM
I'm glad you had an enjoyable vacation, but sorry about the leak while you were gone!
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-08-06 4:28 PM
Hi, Judy! I am posting from the couch and wishing I could run.

We seem to be back on a cycle of afternoon thunderstorms/monsoon/hail out here this week. Wheee! Beautiful in the a.m.; stay under cover in the p.m.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-08-06 5:06 PM
How is your injury doing? You have the worst luck with your smiting. I believe that you smite more than you are smited. :hug::grin:
- By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-08-06 9:23 PM
2.2 this morning. I wanted to make sure I made the bus. I did.

No run at lunch because I had to leave early to get to a dentist appointment. The temp crown has been replaced by a permanent one.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Monday Humid dailies