Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / First Friday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-08-03 5:40 AM
Hard to believe it’s already August.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-08-03 5:56 AM
~My friend told me I had to stop singing "I'm A Believer" because I was being annoying. But I didn't believe her.

And then I saw her face...

~Man, I am just not feeling normal lately. I feel like 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag.

~The university called and said yes we can still hold our XC meet there. But they don't have a timer, sorry. So I guess we are timing our own meet. But they also hired us to time their college meet. That's scary shit

~Timing a 5K tonight. Starts at 9pm

~Sales Tax Holiday this weekend. We'll pick up a new laptop for the timing business so we can stop using mine.
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-08-03 6:00 AM
I’m glad you can hold your meet there. It stinks that you have to time it when you want to be out on the course coaching your runners. :sad:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-08-03 6:16 AM
You need to figure out what is going on with yourself. Probably working too much would be my guess.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-08-03 6:32 AM
:laugh::laugh:

Timing a college meet sounds complicated. But at least it isn't a track meet!

Is the change in meds not helping? I hate that you can't even eat without feeling sick? Have you had a physical and bloodwork lately?:hug:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-08-03 7:16 AM
I had bloodwork done earlier this year
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-08-03 6:33 AM
--Glad to be back home.:happy:

--With the exception of the CPR/AED training most everything was either a review or pointless. Met a couple of other nutrition educators that are in neighboring counties of me but not in my region. They were both super nice. Good to know who they are if a situation presents itself where I might needing a helping hand with something.

--Two of the gals in my group do not get along.......at all. So, that being said, I roomed with one of them and Nicole roomed with the other to keep peace. Myra, the one I roomed with, is cool. I get along with her great. The other one has issues that are beyond anyone’s control but her own. She is insecure, she is a victim, she is a complainer, she’s threatened, she is negative, she is using her past as a crutch, etc. One of those kind of people. :cry: :roll: She is obviously just an unhappy person. Well, as soon as we met up at our carpool destination and Nicole got in the car with me the first thing out of of her mouth was “I’m so fucking glad to get away from Della”. :laugh: I don’t know. We’ve both kind of concluded that she’s not going to stick around. She made numerous comments to support this theory. I can’t tell you how glad I am that I'm stuck out in a county all by myself in the basement of an old courthouse. : pbbt:

--Got enough hours in that I don’t have to work today. But, I don have 4 massages. :wink:

--Picked about 20 lbs of Roma tomatoes and 50 lbs of big tomatoes when I got home yesterday. Blanched and peeled all the big ones and I’ll make another batch of spaghetti sauce tonight.

--Went for a 4 mile walk on a spur of the Katy Trail when I was in Columbia and got horrible blisters on the heels of both feet. Evidently my running shoes are made for running not walking. :meh:

--I have two teaching assignments next week, two meetings with agencies about setting up programming and then one teaching assignment and one meeting the following week. :cool:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-08-03 6:41 AM
Work drama. Ugh. At least you have more good than bad girls.

Cool that you can flex work and get an extra day off.:grin: But then you have scheduled yourself......:sad:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-08-03 7:17 AM
Did you like Flatbranch?
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-08-03 7:27 AM
Yea, it was pretty good. Nice ambiance for sure. We sat outside. I had a French Dip and mashed potatoes. Margarita was so so. The next evening we went to G & D Pizzeria which is as much a pizzeria as it is a Greek/Steak/Sandwich Restaurant/Shop. I guess it’s pretty popular in Columbia. I actually thought the food there was better. My glass of Norton at the A-Frame at Les Bourgeois was the best. :wink:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-08-03 6:36 AM
Yay August! Yay school is back! Day three and their beds were even made:shocker!: #MomOfTheYear #Duh: pbbt:

Next week is when the shizz gets real though. Soccer practice three nights a week and baseball starts.

Tj is officially signed up for Hip Hop.:grin: And listen to this....he would take a ballet class if it was all boys (which they offer).:shocker!: Who is this kid?

Trying for a run tonight. With going to Mobile for Amy and my nerves, I haven't run since Sunday. :meh:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-08-03 7:17 AM
Have a good run
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-08-03 7:58 AM
Thanks!
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / First Friday RTTs