Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / Best TV Episodes List
- - By triplejake (The Vampire Lestat) [us] Date 2018-07-31 8:25 AM
Pleased to see the very cool Desmond atop this TV LIST of top 100 TV episodes of the 21st century (so far), although having a Lost episode ahead of episodes from many, many better shows overall is somewhat questionable.
Parent - - By The Beard (is wearing Arm Panties) [us] Date 2018-07-31 8:51 AM
LOST had some great episodes, for sure. It's a shame that it ended so terribly.
Parent - - By triplejake (The Vampire Lestat) [us] Date 2018-07-31 8:58 AM
I've never gone back to rewatch any of it, but my memories of the actual last episode are relatively favorable, though much of the stuff leading up to it (including large parts of every season after season 2) was pretty stupid.
Parent - By The Beard (is wearing Arm Panties) [us] Date 2018-07-31 9:22 AM
including large parts of every season after season 2

I didn't like the finale but disliked a lot of what led up to it even more.
Parent - By blazer85 [us] Date 2018-07-31 10:32 AM
I loved the entire last season, including the finale.
Parent - - By BoredTemp [us] Date 2018-08-03 8:38 AM
I am apparently out of touch in that I have no idea what half those shows even are.
Parent - By The Beard (is wearing Arm Panties) [us] Date 2018-08-03 8:54 AM
I didn't know what most of them were either.
- - By BrookieCookie (Canadian Beaver) Date 2018-07-31 9:07 AM
That B.A.T. episode of Atlanta was my least favourite of the whole season. :sad:
Parent - - By triplejake (The Vampire Lestat) [us] Date 2018-07-31 9:58 AM
Atlanta is a weird show -- you never quite know what you are going to get.  Did you see the Teddy Perkins episode?  :shocker!:
Parent - By BrookieCookie (Canadian Beaver) Date 2018-08-01 12:05 PM
I don't remember it off the top of my head its been a while since I've watched it. But I definitely remember not liking the BAT episode. :mutmad:
- By mkh (Mr. Fashionista) Date 2018-07-31 10:22 AM
Started reading then finally saw the link that it's The Ringer. I then stopped.
- - By blazer85 [us] Date 2018-07-31 10:52 AM
When I thought about this before reading the list, the top two they listed were in my head!  That particular LOST episode which BLEW MY MIND and that particular Mad Men episode.  Two others which I love and are on the list are (a) the Downton Abbey episode as I used that exact episode (where the Turk dies in Lady Mary's bed) as an example for blazergirl......no matter what you do, if you need help, as your mother I will ALWAYS have your back.:laugh:  And (2) The series finale of Parks & Rec.....does Leslie some day become President?  :grin::laugh:

While I enjoyed the entire show, I LOVED the last scene of the series finale of Justified between Raylan and Boyd Crowder. ("Because we dug coal together" :sniff:)

All of this said, my favorite episode of any show is the first Christmas episode of the West Wing where Toby & Mrs. Landingham attend the funeral on Christmas Eve.....I am almost crying just thinking about it.  (I also love the one they noted.)
Parent - - By triplejake (The Vampire Lestat) [us] Date 2018-07-31 10:57 AM
Justified did have a good ending.  It annoys me that it is not on Netflix as I'd like to go back and see some more of that show.
Parent - By blazer85 [us] Date 2018-07-31 11:10 AM
The further the show went, the more complex a character Boyd Crowder became.  The fact he looked like such an uneducated redneck, made the fact he was so clever and spoke eloquently really drew me in. He was a criminal I found hard to hate, even when he did awful things.....similar to Tony Soprano.   And Raylan was just so super cool.  I think it is on Hulu.
- - By sideshowbob Date 2018-08-01 9:15 PM
WHAT--no Simpsons ? The most intelligent show on TV ? The Family goes to Australia

Best Evah
Parent - By tizzy319 (gaping five hole) [us] Date 2018-08-02 7:17 AM
Pretty sure that episode was before 2000.  But yep it was an amazing episode.
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / Best TV Episodes List