Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Tuesdaily, 31 July 2018
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-07-31 7:23 AM
Last day of the month!  And it's national avocado day -- yum yum, let's make some guacamole. 

Post away...
Parent - By Deb [us] Date 2018-07-31 8:28 AM
Everyday is avocado day for me!!!!  nom nom nom

Rest day
New cat to the vet day
Sign up for trail races day (Yesterday I got a discount email for the trail race I did with my boy. I asked if he was ready to sign up he said "hell yeah, got a discount code today!" Oh yes makes a mom proud. Score one for mom) :laugh::laugh::laugh: I WILL make my children runners---eventually. :wink:
Gym day

Cannot believe July is over....:shocker!::shocker!:
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-07-31 8:29 AM
Good morning everyone.  It's been raining here this last morning of July.  Around 4:30 a t-storm blew through.  We've not had many t-storms this summer.

I ran 0 miles this morning.  Will run 0 more later today.

Melissa is at a school PD today.  Makayla is at work.  I didn't have to go into work today.  I'm at home alone with the cats.

If it doesn't rain anymore and the grass dries I will cut the grass later.
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-07-31 8:33 AM
4 humid miles for me.

We're getting our AC unit serviced. It is 18 years old and on its last legs so I am going to get an estimate on a new heater & AC. Cindy isn't too happy about spending the money but I would like to do this sooner than later. For some reason, she just is not into fixing this place up at all which is the opposite of how she has always been. She said it is because she is burned out from doing so much on our old place, but we've been here 2 years now and there some things I wish we would do to it.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-07-31 8:44 AM
Yes, bring on the guacamole.  It is my favorite way to eat avocado.

Started the day with a dentist appointment.  I've got a weak spot on a tooth and they want to crown it.  I need to hold off until next calendar year because I've depleted my flex spending account and I'm on the hook for 1/2 the cost of a crown.  I promised I wouldn't chew on that side until January.:roll:

Yoga and a bike ride later.  Have a good day all.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-07-31 1:33 PM
Did my power walk this morning and am almost packed for our trip.  Just need to pack the toiletries.

You guys behave while I am gone.  Don't know if I will have a chance to post since I am not taking my laptop and I hate to post using the phone.
Parent - By rungear [us] Date 2018-07-31 5:49 PM Edited 2018-07-31 5:51 PM
Fire, 1/4 of CA in flames

low, low humidity and western wind blasting in
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Tuesdaily, 31 July 2018