Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Tasty Tuesday Dailies
- - By Hay Burner Date 2018-07-31 5:23 AM
I chose "tasty" because I just made rice crispy treats.  :laugh:
Parent - - By Hay Burner Date 2018-07-31 5:27 AM
Didn't get a chance to post Monday's workout, but I ran 6 miles and walked about 2.  In six days, I go back to work for a week of teacher workdays and then on 8/13, the kids come back.  In a way, I'm looking forward to it because I like to be busy and have things to think about & accomplish.  On the other hand, it sure has been nice having every day "free," so to speak, even though I've had plenty to do this summer.  Tomorrow I head up to D.C. for a few days again (DD and I went earlier this summer for sightseeing).  This time it's for the WIPAC (Washington International Piano Artists' Competition).  We'll see how it goes.

Plan for today is to take the rice crispy treats over to marching band camp and then run.  Maybe 5 miles, along with some added walking.
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-08-01 11:58 AM
I hope you enjoy the piano competition! :cool:
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-07-31 9:56 AM
30ish min in the pool. I was running late and summer hours start early, so my time was a bit shorter than I'd like, but at least I got in there and did it!
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-08-01 11:59 AM
30 minutes is better than nothing!
- By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2018-08-02 8:37 AM
Ran 3 with my one friend J who is still good for Chicago. Not sure that T is going to make it, suspecting a stress fracture. She needs to get an MRI, the xray didn't show anything but this horrible shin pain is really bad. She is trying to tape it now but it hurts even when she stands on it. :cry:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Tasty Tuesday Dailies