Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Taking off Tuesday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-31 5:00 AM
Not taking off of work but taking off to Columbia for 3 days of work/training.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-31 5:11 AM
--Got the office all treated. Exterminator put this extra granule stuff in Krystal’s cabinet and behind it along the floor in addition to spraying heavily. It’s apparent that that is where the problem is. :mutmad: Can’t really say anything. I just need to deal with it. :mutmad: Glad I’m not spending much time in there to absorb all those chemicals into my body.

--Making a special trip to the office this morning to take the negative 4-H lady some tomatoes. She asked if I could bring her 5-6 large ones for a get together she is having and making BLTs for. I’m so nice. :blush:

--I have a meeting with the elementary school principal in Pierce City about doing some programming (Pre-K thru 4) and a food pantry coordinator at a church. Be nice to get those two on my calendar. I really need the food pantry because I can fulfill 2-3 requirements there alone.

--We got some much needed rain yesterday. Be nice to get one more cutting of orchard grass and alfalfa. Plus, this is really good for the soybeans which happen to be looking really good. :happy:

--I had a pedicure the other day. John and Sandy were both busy so Sandy’s mom did it. It’s terrible. If you don’t look closely it’s not too bad but there are drip streaks and globs of topcoat and she got polish all over the toes. Her eyesight must be going.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-31 5:14 AM
Saw some pics of Roaring River and it was POURING
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-07-31 5:15 AM
:sad: on the bad pedicure.  That sounds like the pedicures I give myself.  : pbbt::laugh:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-31 5:35 AM
I"m so fat I couldn't give myself a pedicure if my life depended on it! :laugh::laugh::mutmad::cry::cry::cry:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-07-31 6:41 AM
Why can't you say anything to her?

Bad pedicures suck, especially since they are usually a splurge experience and not just a weekly thing
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-31 9:03 AM
I want to be careful not to piss her off. Getting someone else in there would be challenging because there just aren’t any options in this area.  Besides, I’m holding out for her to buy the place. :wink:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-31 5:13 AM
~You must eat here in COMO  https://www.flatbranch.com/

~So. Freaking. Tired.

~So much to do in the next couple of weeks.

~Ran 5 miles 3 days in a row! Who's that guy?

~Happy National Avocado Day. I HATE avocados hahaha

~Saw some Chiefs players at dinner last night (training camp going on right now). Little boy at the table next to theirs was celebrating his birthday and wearing a Chiefs jersey. They were very nice to him signing autographs and taking pics. It was nice to see.

~3 months until Halloween
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-07-31 5:16 AM
Look at you, Mr. Consistent.  :grin::cool:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-31 5:18 AM
I might be running out of steam haha :laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-31 6:32 AM
I want to eat at I’m Sushi Burrito : pbbt:. I’m stuck at a work dinner one night. :meh:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-31 6:39 AM
Sushi=Gag

:shocker!: (that's me throwing up)
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-07-31 6:42 AM
I like guacamole but I'm not a huge fan of just avacado. I'll eat it if it comes on something at a restaurant though

So cute about the players and the kid
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-07-31 5:24 AM
*Second 5 a.m. wake up in a row.  This is a special kind of suck.  Not looking forward to doing this every day again.  :cry:  As you can probably tell, I'm still not a morning person.  :blush::laugh:

*Anthony called last night.   Even though he took the day off, he's going in to work on Friday until 3, then heading home.  :meh::roll:  I have a bad feeling.  He better make it home.  :mutmad:  I've been looking forward to this for a long time.  :sad:

*That call pretty much ruined my sleep last night.  :sad:  I mean, it's not like I've been sleeping well anyway, but that pretty much guaranteed it last night.  :roll:

*I think I need to turn the AC back on before I can sleep better.  It is taking way too long to get cool enough for me to sleep comfortably.  I'm ok during the day, but I need it cooler to sleep. 

*All those posts about National Cheesecake day got to me.  I ended up making a cheesecake last night.  :laugh:

*I have my super particular client this morning.  I'm so not geared up for that today.  Good thing I have time still to get my mind right. : pbbt:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-31 5:29 AM
Yummmmm Cheesecake! :hug:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-07-31 6:43 AM
Is the 5am wakeup on purpose?

Hope Anthony has a good trip back. Seems he's super gung go work-a-holic with this new job
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-07-31 10:37 AM
5 a.m. is the normal wake up for work days, and every day when school starts.  :cry:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-07-31 6:39 AM
The last 20+ emails in my inbox are all Amazon notifications. I shouldn't be allowed to have Prime

And I shouldn't have found a bargain shopping site to clue me in to Amazon warehouse/open box deals because that is even more dangerous

My foot is still annoying me. If I'm barefoot or in sandals it is fine but any closed toe shoe irritates it and makes it hurt. I haven't worked out in a month now and my clothes are showing it.

Brought breakfast in to daycare today. I thought about it last week and didn't and then M mentioned it last night so we ordered some bagels.

I have to remember that all of his teachers love him and that means that his new teachers will all learn to love him too. I've had at least 4 teachers/staff tell me they will miss him the most and while they could be telling everyone that I figure they have no reason to say it if it isn't true.

Going to an ice cream social at his new daycare tonight. Hopefully ice cream will make the visit go well :laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-31 6:51 AM
Every time I go to Amazon my eyes cross and I can't even find specific things I'm looking for.

I think I'm turning into a Luddite
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-07-31 7:06 AM
I had trouble like that over the weekend. I was trying to find one of those grabber/reaching tools to held old folks pick stuff up (my uncle just had major heart surgery and needs one) and I couldn't find what I wanted. Or I'd find it and then look at another and the first would be gone.
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-07-31 10:38 AM
I go in spurts with Amazon.  Those spurts directly correlate to how much I'm on Slickdeals.  :laugh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-31 12:10 PM
At the courthouse. Please send good thoughts to my bff today. I’m just so hopeful that today can end all of this insanity for her.
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-07-31 12:34 PM
Absolutely. :hug:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Taking off Tuesday RTTs