Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Monday - 7/30
- - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-07-30 5:42 AM
Good morning.

Hope you all have a good week ahead.
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-07-30 5:52 AM
Thanks for starting us out!

I am drinking my coffee and thinking about what I need to do today.

Are you driving Annabelle home today?
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-07-30 6:30 AM
We don't take her home until Friday. My daughter, son-in-law, and Riley (the other granddaughter) have "moved" to their new neighborhood, but are staying with family until they close on the 31st and can actually move in their new house.  They used the pods for this move.  The pod was dropped at their house, they loaded it, and it will be delivered to their new house for them to unload.  Wish I could be there to help....  (not really) .. my back is thankful I am not there.
Parent - - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-07-30 5:58 AM
Good morning, Dave!  With now less than three weeks to live due to my weird osteoitis, pubis remus fracture, I guess I'll try to post more often and early while I can.: pbbt:

I'm at my office desk at school this morning.  First meeting begins in a little bit.  We have several new staff so I'm sure the first part will be introducing ourselves.  I never care for that part.

I got up early, read a few chapters in the bible, then had breakfast.  No running.  The pain has diminished a lot and I'm pretty much walking normal now. 

I need to cut the grass this afternoon, but it's raining this morning.  I haven't checked the weather forecast.  I don't have to come into work tomorrow, so I can cut it tomorrow if necessary.
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-07-30 6:23 AM
What I meant in my post was that I had checked your symptoms and it said you had 3 weeks to live, so I was glad you got a better diagnosis.

That is the way the internet seems to work for me. Anything I check on is either cancer, heart disease, or diabetes.  But I always seem to get better after a few days. I need to stop looking on WebMD and other sites every time I feel something different.
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-07-30 6:29 AM
I thought you were just being silly.  Melissa was looking up my symptoms online and she did not have me dying, but thought I would be wheelchair bound for a while.
Parent - By Deb [us] Date 2018-07-30 7:08 AM
You guys are funny!!! I found out more information online and in books than my doctors ever told me. The told me not to look things up, and they don't like the books I read. So I'm always thinking what are they hiding from me?

Feel better!!!
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-07-30 6:20 AM Edited 2018-07-30 6:27 AM
I hit the gym for an hour of weights and ARC trainer time. One of those mornings where I felt like I'd rather drink coffee, sign on early to work, and start chipping away at the stack of stuff.  But I forced myself out the door and had a decent workout.

Monday through Thursday this week are half days for me.  I can get in 4 hours before the kid wakes up.  Then on Friday, we head down to Annabelle's new house in Navarre Florida to drop her off at home.

We went to Incredibles 2 yesterday. A fun movie but not as good as the first. Did you realize it has been 14 years since the first Incredibles movie?  The actors came on the screen at the beginning and joked about that.
Parent - By Deb [us] Date 2018-07-30 7:13 AM
Thanks for starting Dave and Good morning!!! You know how I hate starting the daily.

Did 3 miles this morning it was cooler but the air was moist. Ran through one of my old neighborhoods this morning. A car honked at me and I just now figured out who it was :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was in the health food store this weekend and the owner was telling me about castor oil for joints. So yesterday I tried what she said. Found some youtube videos showing me how to use it. The knee is still cranky, but I don't have the clicking anymore. We'll see if it's just snake oil or what. I still have 3 weeks until I see my ortho.

Have a great day everyone...off to work!!!

:hug::hug::hug:
Parent - By markhh [us] Date 2018-07-30 8:17 AM
Tried to start an ET workout yesterday evening, but just could not force myself. So, I went outside for a walk. Ended up running about half of the 2.5 miles. The humidity was way down, which made it almost nice. Did my planks.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-07-30 8:49 AM
Hi Dave and the rest of you kids.

Easy peasy day at the animal shelter.  I only cleaned up 2 rooms, 9 cats.   Somedays it is 5 rooms and close to 30 cats.  Lots of good help today.   Yesterday I ran, biked, yoga'd, and took Misha for 3 walks.  I think that means today is 'do whatever you want' day.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-07-30 12:19 PM
Well I mowed the front yard and then went for a 4 mile hike with my son.  Came home and prepared a nice comfort meal -- fideo with ground beef and beans.  Warmed up some of the homemade corn tortillas I made yesterday.  On the way back we stopped and picked up some ice tea from our favorite place Bill Miller's. 

One of my books is ready to be picked up from the Library. So I will do that shortly.

Enjoy the rest of the day!
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Monday - 7/30