Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Friday has arrived and brought the dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-07-27 6:34 AM
Post. :grin:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-07-27 6:39 AM
25 minute run yesterday on the TM downstairs because I was trying to get the run in and cleanup before the water was turned off. It was back on after noon so it went well.
Today I'm off to run the trail in a few. NOTE: I'll be offline next week but will return the week after on Monday. :grin:
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-07-27 1:49 PM
Have a great time next week!
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-07-27 2:46 PM
Vacation time?  Whatever you're doing, I hope you have an excellent time away!
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-07-27 12:36 PM
My lower back is still a touch grumpy, but admitting that it's probably okay. I am going to go for a walk...a gentle walk...and get some activity.

T-Bone and I were adulting hard this morning, going to a lawyer to make new wills and trusts and do all the estate planning stuff. Yay, go us! : pbbt:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-07-27 1:50 PM
I hope your back feels better.
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-07-27 1:48 PM
TGIF! I am so happy it's Friday. I am just tired this week and I need to learn to get to bed earlier. I did a run/walk this morning. Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow and doing another run/walk. We have pizza for dinner and hoping to have a quiet night.
- By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-07-27 4:09 PM
Nice run today -- I parked at the entrance to the trolley trail preservation area and ran down the trail. I didn't think it went as far as it does -- I suspect Spokane Parks & Rec doesn't know about the extension or about the access points created by the trail using public. The description says it's 1.1 mile but my watch said it was more like 4.8 round trip, though I did take a few side trails to see where they reached the road. There's one right by DD's home so I want to show her how to get on the trail from there rather than driving to the official trail head.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Friday has arrived and brought the dailies