Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Foggy Friday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-27 5:45 AM
Can hardly see down into the valley this morning. Super foggy.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-27 5:57 AM
--After observing at the Pregnancy Center yesterday it makes me want to look at lining up some teaching at the one we have here. I really felt like the class was valuable to that population.

--Going to a halfway house today. Not sure that’s going to be so much my thing. : pbbt: After this I think I’ve done enough observing. I feel good to be on my own.

--Entire kitchen counter is covered with tomatoes. A couple that weigh over 2 lb. each! :grin: Probably going to make a big batch of spaghetti sauce because I have a lot of basil and oregano that need to be used (the heat is getting to them) and some bell peppers. Out of the 50+ containers I made and froze last year we have just 7 left.

--New tires today and then I’m going to give my car a deep cleaning this weekend. It’ll feel almost new......almost. :roll:

--Picked up a 90 minute massage for Saturday. She usually comes in first thing in the morning but she asked if we could do 4. Not the best for me but I’ll make it work.

--Got a lot done at the Springfield office yesterday. Laminated a bunch of stuff, made copies and picked up a car load of supplies and reinforcements. I have no idea where all this stuff is going to go. Then I got a confirmation email that I have a skillet, hot plate, blender, popcorn maker, etc. that is being shipped to my office.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-27 6:01 AM
Your new job is starting to sound like a real J-O-B hahaha :laugh:

I need a new job
Parent - By Ballet [us] Date 2018-07-27 6:27 AM
I wish I could have some of your tomatoes!
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-27 7:09 AM
A halfway house for released criminals or drug abusers?

Why do you need all of the cooking equipment?
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-27 2:39 PM
Drug abusers.

I teach nutrition classes. Many of them have cooking activities. We do demos and taste samples.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-07-27 11:45 AM
what kind of class was it at the Pregnancy Center?

a 2lb tomato? wow
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-27 2:37 PM
Nutrition. Fruits and Vegetables.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-27 6:00 AM
~Suzi left for Cali with her girls last night. I slept in the recliner :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

~Looks like Doritos and Dairy Queen for dinner every night

~Geez and I wonder why I'm a fat freaking cow

~I'm really fucking tired

~I'm really in a spiral. I'm so fat I can barely run. And because I don't run I'm getting fatter.

~Sophomore girl on our team showed up for the 5K Wed night and barely could walk it. Finished balling her head off saying, "I should've done something this summer.". And the whole time I'm thinking, Yeah you should have. Your freaking boyfriend is a Senior and supposed leader on this team. He said he would bring you all summer. Guess what he didn't show up for any of it either. And he thinks he is gonna be our #1 runner. HA our number 4 kicked his ass Wed. Might be a long season.

~Is it sad that I keep turning off the classic hits station because I'd rather listen to Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj? :laugh::laugh::cry::cry::cry:
Parent - By Ballet [us] Date 2018-07-27 6:26 AM
I’m in that same spiral with you:cry:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-27 7:10 AM
If you prefer listening to Justin and Niki I think it is time for a real intervention here!:shocker!:

You have had a tough week! I bet the recliner was comfy.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-07-27 11:45 AM
Doritos and DQ sounds good to me
Parent - - By Ballet [us] Date 2018-07-27 6:35 AM
Coming to you live from Lake Gaston, NC/VA!:cool::grin:

The girls just thrive here.  Yesterday, they tried wake surfing and both took to it instantly!  I don’t ever want to hear them say they aren’t athletic:roll:

Summer is coming to a close as we know it.  Steph starts school in 10 days, and Allison will be moving into her dorm in 3 weeks.:cry:  I’m so not ready for all of that

Ants in my coffee cup out here.  Time to make more and drink it inside
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-27 7:12 AM
dorms:cool::cool:

Sounds like a fun vacation:grin:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-07-27 11:46 AM
Sounds like fun, enjoy the trip!!

Is Allison all ready for college?
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-27 6:55 AM
Think I forgot to actually post my last entry.:roll:

Becoming quite the fizzy water connoisseur...(yay for spellcheck!) Spindrift is my new fave - Blackberry:cool::cool:

Just registered for the Sandia Crest Half Marathon in New Mexico, September 15.:cool::cool: My first half marathon in FOUR years! :cool:

I should probably register for an accounting class.

What letter on your keyboard disappeared first? For me, all my letters are fine except for N. Which is completely gone.

Stayed up too late last night. Got busy and forgot to go to bed. :meh: Now I'm sleepy.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-07-27 11:46 AM
fizzy water - blech

ohhh NM cool. Is your mom going too?
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-27 12:11 PM
Yes. It is a downhill race.:mischief:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-07-27 11:48 AM
Some Target stores have 70% off toys right now. My store had TONS and I loaded up for B's birthday/Christmas and some to store for later. My mom's store only had stuff 30-50% off but if yours is 70% it is worth the look even just for things to donate to a toy drive
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Foggy Friday RTTs