Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Thursdaily, 26 Jul 2018
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-07-26 6:48 AM
Watching the Today show and the topic is beach umbrellas.  I certainly hope that Rob secures them safely when he is out on the beach.

Post away...
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-07-26 9:12 AM
Rob has a pool boy for that sort of thing.:laugh:

Good morning all.  The weather person pointed out that yesterday was the highest 'average high' for the season.  It's all downhill to autumn from here!   Except that the first day of school later next month always is a triple digit day.  But I suppose on average he is correct.   And that could mean lots of good running weather ahead.

The Bix 7 road race is this weekend.  Means that Meb, Bill Rogers, and Joan Benoit Samuelson are in the area.  Several years ago Bill and Joan were coming out of a restaurant just as we were going in.  One of my few brushes with fame.:wink:   Only a handful of people from my running group are doing Bix this year.  I think as we get older. races with 20,000 participants seem a little less fun.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-07-26 10:40 AM
Went for a nice 5.7 mile hike at one of the local parks.  Just trying to stay cool!

Next week, I will be in Wisconsin and am looking forward to some cool days.
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-07-26 10:50 AM
I'm in the office today so no workouts planned. Maybe a 7 minute core workout when I get home undo a day in my cube.

I'm off tomorrow to go get the kid, but I don't have to leave until later in the morning. I hope to run a little longer. 6 at least, but I would be really happy if I could cover 8. I'll just have to see how I feel.
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-07-26 11:06 AM
Oh my what a full couple days.   Josiah and I took train to Roanoke VA met Ellen in Roanoke.   Stayed at a hotel from hell.  Days Inn.  It was BAD.  I will be contacting the good folks at Wyndham to tell them to take Days Inn name off of that property.  The Air+Space Museum at Dulles Airport was terrific.  Kids really liked it.  Space Shuttle Discovery was impressive.  Trip home was horrendous. Big downpours and nightmare crawling traffic on the beltway around Washington.  5+ hours home.  It should take 2:15.  Clothing Bank deliveries this morning.  Have to do Newark stops this afternoon.  Kids are all at friends house playing today. 

Baltimore and Ft McHenry Star Spangled Banner tomorrow. 

Tom in DE
Parent - By pamruns [us] Date 2018-07-26 2:44 PM
No running for me today. Still dragging out stuff for the big garage sale and I am exhausted! SOOOO much more to do!

Conor had his senior photos done this morning for the yearbook. I can't believe he's a senior in high school:sad:

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be too busy for the next couple of days to check in, so Y'all have a great weekend!
Parent - By Deb [us] Date 2018-07-26 5:16 PM
No running today. Yoga in the morning then work.

Nothing exciting here.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Thursdaily, 26 Jul 2018