Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Trying Thursday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-26 5:11 AM
It has been one of those weeks. I don’t expect anything better from today. :meh:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-26 5:29 AM
--Didn’t get a whole hell of a lot accomplished yesterday. :meh:

--Over 2 hours on the phone with tech support (first guy couldn’t figure out the problem). IT guy took remote control of my computer and finally got the problems resolved. Windows just has effing issues. :mutmad: Glad that was all on someone else’s time.

--Did get the oil changed on my car and ordered some tires. I’ll get those put on either Friday or Monday. Last set of tires I’ll buy for the Subaru.

--Well, Krystal has officially started in on the complaining. :roll: I’ll be surprised if she stays around another 6 months. Whatever. You know, I really hate to stereotype but there are valid reasons for stereotypes. :mutmad::roll: I’m so over and done with shit.

--I’m pretty confident she’ll never be a candidate for buying my shop so maybe I need to start actively trying to just sell the place. I don’t want to deal with tenants. They’re a pain in the ass.

--Stye is much improved but still there and still sore. Seems this has taken longer than normal to go away.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-26 5:49 AM
I despise computer problems :mutmad:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-26 5:52 AM
Pretty sure I have had to shut off and restart my work computer more in 2 months than I have my personal computer in 5 years.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-26 5:57 AM
I feel ya
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-26 6:14 AM
Computer down time is the worst.

It does seem like the stye is pretty stubborn:sad:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-26 5:57 AM
~Timed a 5K last night. 7pm start means 10pm bedtime

~Watched a ton of youtube videos to figure out the camera we use to take finish line pics. Need it to work in the dark because last time it didn't. Well, whatever settings I changed after watching a video on taking better pictures made all my pics yesterday blurry :mutmad::mutmad::mutmad:  Guess I need to screw with that a lot in the next week

~Didn't have time to run yesterday

~What else is new

~I'm about "this close" to just not running anymore.

~Pulled something in my back yesterday loading and/or unloading all the equipment

~Hungry. Hahahaha and fat :cry:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-26 6:16 AM
Wait, so you are doing the timing AND the photography?

:hug::hug:
When i stopped running and stopped telling myself about all the runs I was missing I was much more relaxed. And then when I ran it was just a bonus and now I'm back. Maybe you do need a break. Especially mentally.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-26 6:19 AM
For a road race we have a camera set up with our manual timing system. Every time the volunteer hits the button when the runner crosses the line it takes a picture. Then I upload them all with the results.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-26 6:37 AM
Very cool!
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-26 6:23 AM
The boss is back in town:roll: It has been so nice and quiet the past two days.

Need. more. coffee.

School freaking starts next Wednesday:shocker!::shocker!: Bought Rip about 6 new pair of shorts last night.:roll: Why is it so hard to find shorts that aren't hoochy-mama shorts for a 9 YO!:mutmad:

Next week is gonna be rough
Monday night - drive 6 hrs to Mobile, Al
Tuesday - testify in BFFs divorce trial
  drive back late to ATL
Wed - At least most of the day will be an easy day.
  MLS Allstar Soccer game at 7:30 with Q and the kids:cool::cool:
  Wed overnight - drive back to Mobile 6 hrs for court
Thursday - Court
  Drive back to ATL
Friday - work and finally a regular school/work day.
Sat - Baseball skills and long run:cool:
Sunday - sleep:laugh:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-26 6:32 AM
Good Lord that week looks crazy
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-26 6:33 AM
After two days off this past week for some silly race: pbbt: my kids and my PTO balance are not happy.

At least I should make it home in time for the first day of school:happy:

I bought the soccer tix for Rip's birthday and mine before I knew when court would be. I keep hoping court gets moved back a week.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-26 6:48 AM
A couple repeats of Sunday might be okay. :wink:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-26 6:55 AM
Pool, nap, pool, nap -- Sounds great to me! I like your coaching style. Sign me up!
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-26 8:40 AM
Today sucks.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Trying Thursday RTTs