Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Wishful Wednesday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-25 5:46 AM
:happy:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-25 5:56 AM
--I need to see about getting the oil changed on my car this morning.

--The lady that is supposed to driving from Springfield to Lebanon as part of our carpool next week asked if I would drive that leg. Evidently she doesn’t want to leave her new car parked at the Extension office for 3 days. Whatever. I’ll drive. No one better bitch about all the dog hair in the car. :laugh:

--I thought Sarge was a bear this morning. :laugh: Been seeing too many posts of sightings of black bears in the area.

--Elections coming up. :roll: Decided that my objective just needs to be to select the smallest turd in a big pile of turds. And, I’m afraid that might be challenging. Good grief, our options. :cry: It’s absolutely pathetic and embarrassing.

--We got a buyer (dairy farmer) for one of our fields of corn. Going to have it cut and chopped for silage. With lower than desired yields due to the heat and the high demand for feed, this is the better of the two options. At least on the cat lady’s field. The other two fields of corn are better and we’ll hold out and combine those in another couple of months.

--My mom is helping me make costumes/outfits for my “Show Me Chef” puppet that goes with my Kindergarten curriculum. : pbbt: Farmer, professor, astronaut, cow and rainbow. He’s going to resemble more of a hippie than a rainbow but that’s okay. :laugh: Maybe I’ll score some brownie points for adding my own twist to things. :wink:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-25 6:00 AM
Our elections were last night and I'm afraid to look....

Your new job sounds awesome. Puppet shows! How cool.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-25 6:13 AM
I remember coming down to see the bear in your mom and dads back yard :grin:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-25 8:06 PM
Yea, and my dad feeding the thing like he wasn’t supposed to do! : pbbt:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-07-25 11:04 AM
If they complain I'd say they are volunteering to drive themselves.  :grin:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-25 5:58 AM
Two days back. Two days I've overslept my alarm.

My legs were just randomly twitching last night when I was trying to relax. Weird. Almost like restless leg. Luckily it stopped after walking around in my super awesome makeup the kids did. Note - Definitely didn't post those photos on FB. But darned if Tj isn't a super cute little girl when he wants to be. He loved the makeup. It kind of made him look even more like a pirate with his octopus necklace on.

Work is quiet, which is nice.

School starts a week from today!:shocker!:

I'm sleepy. Time for coffee.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-25 6:11 AM
I used to get that restless leg sort of thing after marathons. It’s annoying because usually you’re so tired you just want to sleep and then that starts. :meh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-25 6:30 AM
Exactly. Ok. I'm not going crazy.

Sunday and Monday I was sweating badly. Super hot, even indoors in AC. Now I'm finally back to being miserably cold:laugh:: pbbt:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-07-25 11:06 AM
My legs used to do that all the time too after long runs.  I'd sit in the recliner with my feet up and watch the muscles twitching/firing.  :laugh:  It was so creepy.  It's like my legs hadn't quite gotten the memo that we were done running yet.  :laugh:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-25 6:11 AM
~Small 5K to time tonight. Set up at 4:30, registration at 6, race at 7

~Still really sleepy :roll:

~In the 50s this morning. :grin: Couldn't ride the motorcycle to work cuz I had too much shit to carry today

~Got new seat installed. New windshield being modified, hopefully get it back today

~Found a company in town to make me new cables that we use for the timing equipment. About half of what I was paying before.

~My God I have to lose weight
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-25 6:46 AM
50s temps - :cool::cool: Very nice!

Finish up the race tonight. I hope next week will be a little slower for you two!
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-25 6:50 AM
Nope. Got a 5K next Friday night and I can't get them to understand I NEED the pre-registered people BEFORE the race actually starts
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-25 7:15 AM
:sad:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-07-25 11:07 AM
What you don't want to manually enter everyone at the very last minute?  :roll:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-07-25 11:07 AM
You lost an entire night of sleep.  I'd be more surprised if you weren't sleepy.  :hug:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-07-25 8:22 AM
Wishful that daycare wasn't closing :cry:

Need to decide between the home daycare that 2 of his teachers will be starting (close to my house) or the daycare center/school that I was going to switch him to if it had closed back in May. Pros and cons for each option.

Took some Tylenol PM last night bc of my stress headache and had a hard time getting up this morning, just wanted to sleep forever. Usually I don't have any problems with PM medicines, I think I need to take it again on a day I can sleep past 5:45am :laugh:

My freaking toe still hurts. It is fine walking in sandals but with shoes on it still hurts. I haven't worked out in almost a month because of it, although I do try to get my 10,000 steps in.

It is panic time at my job with a 7/31 deadline on stuff and still have a few clients outstanding. I much prefer being done by early July but it didn't happen.

And how the heck is it almost August!?!?!?!?
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-07-25 11:08 AM
:cry: on the daycare closing.  I hope you don't have too hard of a time with the decision.  :hug:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Wishful Wednesday RTTs