Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Tuesdailies Are Happening
- - By judyruns Date 2018-07-24 6:03 AM
Post. :grin:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-07-24 6:04 AM
Monday’s run was a good hard 45 minutes with ice and a friend out the trail.
Today I think I’ll try to beat any rain and go out the trail. Tomorrow the water will be turned off in my building all day so I’ll have to get everything done early.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-07-24 7:11 AM
My sub-10 runs have been rare this summer, but I eked out a 9:59 pace for 5.4 miles.  It's warm and humid, but is at least cloudy and there was a bit of a breeze.

I just got out of the shower to find out that BIL is on the way to the hospital because he went to the doctor this morning primarily for suspected gout, but he's also been having a bit of trouble with shortness of breath (but normal blood pressure and pulse), but his EKG is abnormal so they're sending him to the hospital.  Fun times...  Hopefully they can sort out what is going on and he will be ok.
Parent - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-07-24 10:01 AM
Hip opener yoga this morning. Oh my goodness it felt good. I think I was making obscene sounds it was so pleasurable!!
Parent - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-07-24 10:44 AM
Ermagerd, y'all. Yesterday was leg day at the gym, but hitting the legs also included lower back and core, and stair-climbing for the aerobic portion.

I hit it all hard enough that I slept like a brick last night. And woke up feeling totally comfy and warm and relaxed. It was so nice. I love that feeling of recovering after a hard workout. I also really love the comfort of having a memory foam mattress and my extra-large-individually-responsive heating pad (aka T-Bone :grin::hug:) to curl up with. :grin:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Tuesdailies Are Happening