Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Tequila Tuesday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-24 5:50 AM
Need I say anymore? National tequila day. :grin:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-24 6:01 AM
--We’re planning a surprise birthday party for my mom. My sister and the kids are going to fly in the eve of her birthday and hide out at my brother’s until morning. My mom thinks she’s going with me to help at a school fair that morning and then going to lunch for her birthday afterwards. My sister is going to drop Willow off with me when they arrive and we’re making a cake. As Willow said, “This is going to be epic”. :happy:

--So that means the kids get home one day from NC and leave again the next day for MO. Seems all Willow and Violet have been doing this summer is flying.

--Going to Columbia 3 days next week for some more training. I’m hoping to get all 40 hours in M-Th because I scheduled massages all day Friday.

--This old couple came in the Extension office yesterday to have their pressure cookers tested and get some information on canning. The pressure cookers must have been from the 40’s or 50’s. They were ancient. Had 6 knobs on the lid that you manually screw to the pot. Canning racks were totally rusted. Janet and I were both worried sending them on their way with information. No way should they be using a pressure cooker. Especially an old one.

--Heard something about Trump being in KC to campaign on behalf of Josh Hawley. If that doesn’t reek of criminal activity. Douchebag convention.

--This stye medicine isn’t working fast enough. Going to work with little to no makeup and a greasy eye. I have no choice.

--Going to be doing some shadowing this week for adult curriculum. Senior Center tomorrow, Pregnancy Care Center on Thursday and a Drug Rehab place on Friday.
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-07-24 6:32 AM
That will be an epic surprise for your Mom. :grin:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-24 8:05 AM
That is scary about the old folks and their pressure cooker:shocker!:

Your mom's surprise is gonna be great! So cool you can all get there.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-07-24 1:38 PM
sounds like an awesome surprise!

Is having someone look at your pressure cooker a normal thing??
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-24 8:10 AM
Back at work. Yay!

I'm surprisingly doing well and am barely sore. :shocker!: Which is great because Sunday when I was getting in the pool and walking around in the pool some old lady asked me if I needed help:shocker!::shocker!::laugh::blush::blush: I told her yes, but no. I was doing well and I told her about the run. Then of course I got a lecture about doing too much. Yeah, whatever.....:roll:

I had so much fun this weekend! Even limping around on Sunday I was so excited about it. Gregg and Suzi really know how to put on an event! Who would think running a track could be fun!?

Rip asked if we could go on a run tonight.......um. no. nope. no how. no way.:laugh: Maybe Wed or Thursday. I still have raw spots on my legs and right arm and a new blister appeared this morning smack-dab in the middle of my foot.

I guess I can readily say I can be ready for a half marathon in September:grin:

Tequila will killya
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-07-24 8:24 AM
Take Ripley to a track to run. You can clap when she goes by and then when she’s done ask her if she wants to do another 70 laps. :grin:  Let her really appreciate how awesome her Mom is. :grin::cool:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-24 8:28 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-24 11:25 AM
You might like one of the Mainly Marathon events.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-07-24 1:38 PM
Glad you're feeling OK and still want to run again :laugh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-07-24 1:36 PM
Daycare is officially closing, I probably need some tequila
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-07-24 1:39 PM
:cry::cry::cry:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Tequila Tuesday RTTs