Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesday is Late
- - By judyruns Date 2018-07-18 6:43 AM
But it's here.
Post. :grin:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-07-18 6:48 AM
Tuesday’s run was 35 minutes but a hot one. 70 Dew Point again.
I dashed out quickly this morning and ran 30 minutes in the park. Water is being turned off for around 8 hours today so I wanted to get everything done and cleaned up before it goes off. Done.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-07-18 6:43 PM
I hope all went well with the water being off!  And I hope you got a shower beforehand. :wink:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-07-18 7:33 PM
I was all ready and they never turned the water off. :laugh:
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-07-18 7:06 AM
73 dew point here. :roll:  I'm trying to get back on schedule after my USDO Monday, so I ran 6.66 this morning.  It's so terribly unpleasant out there that it almost feels like running in hell. :laugh::cry:  I got my mowing done yesterday, and today I have a dentist appointment.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-07-18 9:32 AM
Excellent work on the 6.66 miler. Awful dew point.:cry: Best of luck with the dentist visit.
Parent - - By Hay Burner Date 2018-07-18 4:21 PM
Ugh on the dew points.  Same deal where I live.  Walked 11 miles today for "Walking Wednesday."  (That's what I always do on Wednesdays... walk.) 

Trying hard to lose a few pounds.  Came back from a trip earlier this summer and I weighed exactly what I did when I weighed in at the hospital to give birth to my first son 22 years ago.  :shocker!:  I'm down about 5 pounds so far.  Another 5-7 to go.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-07-18 5:10 PM
Great to see you here!
"Walking Wednesday" is a great idea. I've started adding a walk after my run or on my SDO. Your 11 miler is very ambitious! My walk is more like a 1 or 2 miler. :laugh:
You are doing very well with the weight loss. One of my friends has successfully lost weight doing the walking as well. Good for you! :hug:
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-07-18 6:42 PM
That's a lot of walking!

Good to see you. :hug:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesday is Late