Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Tuesdailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-07-17 5:47 AM
Post as you wish. :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-07-17 5:48 AM
Monday the Dew Point was 70° so I ran my 35 minutes as much as possible in shade on the trail. Ospreys were active.
It’s hard for me to cool down, mainly my head after these hot runs. I used ice so my neck and core were nice and cool.
Today I hope to do a trail run again.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-07-17 5:56 AM
These warm weather runs really present a lot of challenges. Not that they ever stop you. : pbbt:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-07-17 6:25 AM
:laugh:
Parent - - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-07-17 6:00 AM
Yesterday there was really no time to workout due to work deadlines and a hair appt right after work.

Today I hope to get out and run after lunch. If not, I will probably go to the gym tonight for a short run and weights.  Tomorrow I want to meet some friends at the track early (5:30) so kind of hoping I can get the lunch run in. Nothing like planning your next workout after you've just done one.  Evening workouts always make me resist the idea of getting up early the next day. :laugh:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-07-17 6:25 AM
Hair appts. should always take over a run. They are a necessity! :grin:
Hope your meets go well. It's so hard to run in this weather.
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-07-17 6:53 AM
Yesterday was an USDO for me, but this morning there was plenty of leftover humidity from Monday.  The dew point is currently 73. :meh:  I ran one of my usual 5-mile routes.  Oh, and I also ran 10.8 on Saturday, but never got around to reporting that.

Surgeon sis got married on Sunday and the whole celebration turned out really well I think. :hug:  They've already been living together for a couple of years, but they seem really happy together.  We did lots of running around on Saturday then the wedding Sunday was an all-day event by the time we drove an hour to the event center, got everything set up, had the ceremony and reception, then cleaned up.

Today's thrilling plans include a lot of mowing. :roll:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-07-17 9:07 AM
Excellent mileage on those runs! Dew point of 73 will probably go higher. Ick.
I'm glad to hear the wedding went well. I am sure the Dressed Up Dude looked handsome as all get-out. :grin:
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-07-17 1:44 PM
Going for a walk today. Been working assiduously on leg muscle PT: muscles are getting stronger and I am trying to vary the usage so they don't get sore or contracted enough to pull my lower leg bones out of alignment again. So I have been varying walking with biking, stair climbing, weight lifting, and very limited running. Walking seems to be the best exercise right now, particularly on varied terrain, so I am going outside as much as possible.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-07-18 6:42 AM
Walking and being outside are great things. :happy:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Tuesdailies