Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Monday Humid dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-07-16 6:00 AM
Post. :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-07-16 6:03 AM
Friday I saw the doe again out the trail during my 45 minute run. It was hotter than yesterday but manageable without ice. Errands after. Grocery prices going up.
Saturday was SDO
Sunday Buddy and I saw a doe and a buck on our 75 minute run.The young buck is growing new points on his rack every week or so. Lots of squirrels out and it was dreadfully sticky. Not a single leaf was moving. Dew point was 68° although it felt worse.
Today I plan a light easy run out the trail. Dew point is 69°. Ick. Need ice.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-07-16 6:20 PM
Running in humid conditions in the worst. It must be cool seeing the changes in the buck.
Parent - By Hay Burner Date 2018-07-16 6:46 PM
It's super sticky here, too.  Ugh.  Cool seeing the deer, though.  We see them all the time in our yard, but somehow it's always special to spot a buck.  Do you live where he's likely to last a while?  I always worry about them here because so many people hunt.  We had two baby bucks one year and they showed up (well, I suppose we can only guess it was them) for a year or two as they grew, but now we never see them.  Maybe they just move on to new territory as they age or something.
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-07-16 6:19 PM Edited 2018-07-16 6:21 PM
I rode this morning and did push-ups. I need to start getting up earlier. I didn't work out this past weekend. I went on a knitting trip Saturday and my feet were killing me after walking around. It was a fun trip and I enjoyed shopping and lunch in town. The town was voted the most liberal town in the US. We ate at a burger place called Local Burger. I can't wait to go to the podiatrist on Thursday and figured out my foot issues. Both my ankles get swollen. I have cankles now.:cry: Long day today, so not sure if I will ride tomorrow morning. Tomorrow will be another long day.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-07-16 6:32 PM
It's great that you got a chance to go on the knitting trip. My very best wishes for the podiatrist visit.  :hug::hug:
You know, rest times are an important part of training. :happy:
Parent - By Hay Burner Date 2018-07-16 6:42 PM
I hope you get your foot issues sorted out.  Swollen ankles sound miserable.  :sad:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Monday Humid dailies