Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Merry Monday dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-07-09 6:43 AM
Post. :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-07-09 6:44 AM
Friday I did 35 minutes out the trail with a friend. Afterwards while I stretched I saw a house finch. It was very close. I even saw cow birds and red headed woodpeckers when I went to my car.
Saturday was SDO.
Sunday Buddy and his daughter and I did 80 minutes out the trail. We laughed a most of the way. At the end of the run we saw 6 deer.
Today I hope to do an early morning run out the trail. However, I’m getting a slow start.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-07-09 9:19 AM Edited 2018-07-09 9:22 AM
Finches and cowbirds and redheaded woodpeckers. :hug: I love hearing your bird stories. BTW, one fun thing for me about being in Holland was seeing so many coots in the waterways. We were there at the right time to see lots of baby coots, too; I had never seen any of the babies close up before, and most of the ones we saw were just on the verge of being able to dive, but still too buoyant to really get under the water. It was adorable watching them bob upside down in the water like upended rubber duckies. :laugh::hug:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-07-09 11:45 AM
Glad you had a good trip! Our ospreys must have babies hatched because there is a guard in the nest at all times.
Parent - - By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2018-07-09 7:24 AM
A slow 4 with my friends who are all now stronger and faster than me as they are all training for the Chicago marathon (I tried but didn't get in, they all did) so now I'm all bummed out but really am kind of glad I'm not training for a marathon in this heat and humidity. But seeing them get stronger shows the power of the long runs they are doing. I'm glad they are on a slow but steady ramp up for their long runs. Its the first for a couple of them so all good vibes no injuries!
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-07-09 8:10 AM
Good work on the 4 miler! :hug: Try not to be hard on yourself. It is more difficult for all of us to run right now and it is definitely worsened by the additional humidity. No one can breathe water and that is what it is like. : pbbt:
Already I can't wait for Fall. :laugh:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Merry Monday dailies