Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Fried Chicken Friday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-06 5:02 AM
It’s here. National Fried Chicken Day. : pbbt: Here’s to all you Chick-Fil-A’ers. :wink:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-06 5:07 AM
White meat or dark meat?
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-06 5:12 AM
I actually prefer dark meat.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-06 5:40 AM
White. I'm meatist.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-06 5:12 AM
--Only had myself working at 2:30 at the full-time job. Got a text that afternoon from a client who just calls whenever he wants in checking to see if anyone had time for a massage. So, I went directly to my office and got him in before my two scheduled appointments.

--Picked up another 90 minute massage for tomorrow so that’ll be two. I don’t mind making $160 by 11 a.m. :cool:

--Haircut and color on Saturday after my appointments, then book group in the evening. Going to be a busy day.

--Kind of heard Iowa come in last night. I had just gotten out of the tub. Nothing like parading out of the bathroom (luckily with a towel partially wrapped around me) with the Amish hand by his side. :blush::laugh: Oh well, he has 7 sisters. : pbbt:

--Fed the kid some homemade pizza I had made. He gobbled it up. Jalapeños and all. :happy:

--We have an in-service for work Monday. It’s about an hour and a half away. Carpooling with a couple ladies from neighboring counties. I’ve already met one of them while I was shadowing one day. Be nice to meet the other one because she has been covering one of my counties. Going to be a fun day. Potluck, cookout and swimming. :happy:

--No way am I going to be able to do the 6/12 hour run. Not only have I not been running but I have too much on my plate right now to go out of town. It’s just not a good time. Things have changed a little in my life since I registered.

--Our rain chances are not looking good. :cry:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-06 5:18 AM
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-06 5:16 AM
~Dinner last night with one of our former runners. I got my baked bread that's been promised for life (2 loafs) and homemade jam

~Space bar on my laptop continues to squeak when you hit it thanks to the storms (and flying beer) at the race last weekend

~timing 2 races next week

~4th of July party at our daughter's tomorrow night. Goodie. More fireworks.

~Starving. Didn't bring any breakfast OR lunch today. That will make me cranky fo sho

~Wanted to see Antman and The Wasp tonight but I don't know that I can stay awake. Didn't get much sleep last night.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-06 6:08 AM
mmmmmmmmbakedbread:hug:

There are several movies I'd love to go see and have stayed home for the same reason:laugh::roll:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-07-06 6:13 AM
What kind of jam?
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-06 6:13 AM
Blackberry
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-06 7:42 AM
Best kind!
Parent - - By Ballet [us] Date 2018-07-06 5:46 AM
Another vote for dark meat here, although I willingly eat the white meat also

Just finished first patient.  The next one is not scheduled until 9.  Our scheduling is pretty screwy most days :roll:

No Peachtree for me.  I was assigned a number but decided awhile back that I wasn’t going to do it.  My body just doesn’t want to run anymore and I didn’t feel like walking it.  I was assigned to Group X.  I would have started so late that I’d still be out on the course :cry:

College girl leaves us in 6 weeks. :shocker!:  She’s starting to dorm shop, and we are collecting it all in the dining room.  I’m wondering if we will get it all in the car

Lake Gaston in 3 weeks :cool:  It might be a quiet trip with 2 of cousin’s kids away for the summer

Steph goes back to school 4 weeks from Monday.  It’s been a whirlwind summer for sure
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-06 6:08 AM
OMG college:shocker!:

Lake vacation sounds great! Quiet is good:grin:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-06 6:14 AM
Dorm shopping!!!! :shocker!::shocker!::shocker!::shocker!:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-06 6:06 AM
Definitely going to CFA today then!:cool: Like I needed a reason. : pbbt:

When does school start???? :roll:  Over waking up kids to move them to my parents house.

Can't wait to sleep in tomorrow.

Goalkeeper practice tonight. It got canceled last night and moved. Which is good because I was sore from peachtree.:laugh:

Can't wait to nap in my hammock this weekend. My new favorite hobby in the late afternoons.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-07-06 6:14 AM
I'd kill for a CFA bfast biscuit or 3. Forgot to bring food :roll:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-07-06 7:44 AM
So I just had one. I usually don't do breakfast but I was starving. OMG that biscuit was SO SO SO freaking yummy! I need to do more breakfasts at CFA
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Fried Chicken Friday RTTs